Nanogen Hair Fibres !

guys pls help me , I am wanting to use the Nanogen Hair fibres first time , so I wanted to know from u guys who have been using this , if it is Necessary to use the Locking Mist after applying the fibres , or its ok if u do not use the Locking Mist spray ?

Will the non use of the Locking Mist lead to Fibres flying / dislodging away on windy days ? or on rainy / presperation in gym ? anyone who can help pls do help !

guys pls help me , I am wanting to use the Nanogen Hair fibres first time , so I wanted to know from u guys who have been using this , if it is Necessary to use the Locking Mist after applying the fibres , or its ok if u do not use the Locking Mist spray ?

Will the non use of the Locking Mist lead to Fibres flying / dislodging away on windy days ? or on rainy / presperation in gym ? anyone who can help pls do help !

I use it in the front half of my head (about an inch from the hairline). The locking spray for this is really needed, otherwise small amounts of the fibres will fall forward throughout the day.

I go to the gym having used the locking spray and never experience any noticable running, and I do sweat quite a bit! My gym is near to my home so I don't shower there - much easier to do it at home and sort my hair out after.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

do u have any experience with the black color of nanogen? some ppl say it looks deep blue instead of Jet Black .... inputs needed guys pls ! becos i am planning to buy the black one !

Medium brown works with my dyed hair - see my profile photos.

If you have genuinely Black hair then I would go with black.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

some guys say that the black in nanogen looks like a deep blue not a perfect black , i dunno if thats true , someone who uses black fibres shud answer me better , guys if someone is using black nanogen pls give ur feedback , all help appreciated !

Guys, dont waste your money on the overpriced 'locking mist'. Its a fancy repackage of hair spray.

Any kind of hair spray will do. I used Nanogen for years with regular old hair spray with great results.

mikeey.....I am a huge Nanogen fan. Use it almost every day. Personally I prefer the locking mist, because to me it has a better smell, is "lighter", and less sticky than most hair-sprays. However it's a 2EachHisOwn and you can use any hairspray or mist you want. I do advise you use some type of locking mist or hairspray to help keep the fibers in place throughtout a day.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Yes I agree its Black Dark Blue while Toppik is Black Green which is the worst and look like (Bird Shit). The only real perfect Black I have seen so far is CABOKI. Unfortuantely they do not ship it to my international destination :-(

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Jon Davidman and I own a hair concealer company called (promotional site removed). I can answer some of your questions regarding hair concealers. Locking mists are not totally necessary, meaning you can use hair fibers without any spray. The spray does work and holds the fibers in place better. Otherwise without it the fibers do stay in place but do not bond as good as with the spray. You can also use regular hair spray and it should do the trick, but at least with KeraFiber we have active ingredients that adhere the fibers to your hair better than normal spray. If you purchase our spray and try it against regular hair spray and don't see a difference you can return it for 100% refund no questions asked.

I also created KeraFiber hair fibers because although I have tried almost every other hair concealer, and all did what they promised, none really looked 100% natural on my head. KeraFiber on my head looks the best in terms of natural looking, color match, and lightness of the fibers. Keep in mind not everyone hair and scalp and color are the same. We offer a high end fiber product that looks the most natural. We would love some honest feedback on our products and do offer a no questions 100% money back guarantee so if anyone thought to try a hair fiber product, here is your chance.

Our black is black and looks perfect against black hair. Some people also think they need black when in reality dark brown suits their hair color match better.

Edited by TakingThePlunge