FUE or FUT - I don't know who to believe

Mickey during any cosmetic surgery under the right hands doesn't guarantee success. That is why you try to chose the proper doctor or technique you feel comfortable with. There are much more horrible doctors than great ones in the industry. Many doctor perform both strip and FUE that don't have a clue what they are doing.

OK so you disagree with what Spex said. Thank you. Spex has elaborated on why he omitted the physiology factor so it's all good. I just found that statement a bit concerning but everything been cleared up now.

Thanks for your reply Mickey. I respect your opinion and know you are a good guy.

Few put themselves out there as i have attempted to do but look where it gets you hey.:rolleyes:

This is all changing and i wish you personally the very best.

S

Are you considering a less prominent role in the community? Thanks for the compliments hehe

Where do you live? We can meet up and have a chat about it.

Chrisdav, good job avoiding all valid questions that you can't answer because you know I'm right.

No idea why you would defend Spex, when he's now giving out different 2013 advice to the 2012 advice he gave you. He's cleverly pretending that it's because he's now "warmer" to larger FUE sessions. In fact, he's actually "warmer" to being on yet another payroll. It's a shame Dr Feriduni's good reputation is being soured by this, though I'm not sorry I exposed him.

Spex's response to all of this? Abandon forums and stop giving out any opinions. But what function does a consultant serve without an opinion? A salesman? If the shoe fits, Spex.

I think you made a great choice! However, I think Dr Feriduni's reputation is spoiled by associating with someone who confesses the need to "evolve" in order to serve his new business interests.

Surely the coincidence of 1) Spex changing his mind about FUE and 2) representing Dr Feriduni, is not lost on anyone and it's amazing to me how many of you falling for the salesman patter.

I'm still shopping around, considering Dr Bisanga.

I had a consultation with dr Bisanga and i think he is very good. However, i believe that Dr Feriduni does not only provide excellent HT but is also one of the most ethical doc out there.

I heard this argument in the bald talk show with Kobren and Spex where a caller did exactly the same claim as you ( i wonder if it is not you).

I think the reason why Spex changed a bit is mind concerning Fue is simply that he met with Dr Feriduni and saw the great result that were achieved with larger Fue nowadays.

You should be careful when denigrating someone in public, especially when this person has help thousand of people seeking a ht to not go through butchery. I read a lot of post where spex was advising people to go to doctors with which he did not represent.

By the way, I really hope that this kind of comment will not push Spex to get less involved in forums because it is thanks to people like him that i did not rush in a ht in the first place and found out the horror that could result from bad surgeons.

Now why doesnt that suprise me in the slightest ;-)

Want me to throw another few names in the hat? Dr Keser, Dr Rahal, Dr Mwamba and Dr Devroye. Dr Bisanga is local and is often mentioned on this forum, but you think I'm working for him? Paranoid. And I'll state once again: Dr Feriduni is a very good surgeon.

I knew from the start this guy was probably going somewhere else. I am not surprised either. In my views you were never going to go to Feriduni or Feller you just wanted to attack and discredit Spex.

Once again I give you a D for effect and an F for execution. In other words your agenda failed.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Leo,

I can answer any question you like so fire away.

I decided on an informed decision to have strip in 2011 having had both procedures before FUE and FUT and guess what in 2013-I would still go strip.

Come on get it all off your chest- you're upset.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I think the reason why Spex changed a bit is mind concerning Fue is simply that he met with Dr Feriduni and saw the great result that were achieved with larger Fue nowadays.

An impartial consultant doesn't need to physically visit a doctor to be open to FUE. The problem for Spex always was his association with Dr Feller who only performed mega session FUT. FUE became a threat so Spex expanded his empire and updated his opinion, hoping no one would notice. It's really quite simple, but you can think he's a saint if you wish.

Regardless, I am sure Dr Feriduni will do a great job on you!

Want me to throw another few names in the hat? Dr Keser, Dr Rahal, Dr Mwamba and Dr Devroye. Dr Bisanga is local and is often mentioned on this forum, but you think I'm working for him?

Obviously you have a knowledge about the hair industry and knows whos good or not. Dr.Bisanga takes a lot of pride and is an intelligent man he would never lower himself to hire a person like you.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Once again I give you a D for effect and an F for execution. In other words your agenda failed.

My "agenda" is to clear up confusion, both for myself and other people considering surgery.

Spex has 1) admitted he was wrong about FUE pricing 2) decided he won't offer his opinion about FUE/ FUT anymore and 3) said he'd back away from the forums.

If that isn't defeat, then tell me what is.

My "agenda" is to clear up confusion, both for myself and other people considering surgery.

What confusion regarding surgery have you cleared up in this thread exactly?

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

An impartial consultant doesn't need to physically visit a doctor to be open to FUE. The problem for Spex always was his association with Dr Feller who only performed mega session FUT. FUE became a threat so Spex expanded his empire and updated his opinion, hoping no one would notice. It's really quite simple, but you can think he's a saint if you wish.

Regardless, I am sure Dr Feriduni will do a great job on you!

Those conspiracy theories really annoy me a lot, people love to find exciting reasons to a news where the truth is often more simple

As you know, all legitimate members are welcome to express their genuine experiences and opinions on this forum. But I see no reason to let one new member talk to him/herself using two different aliases.

Since "leogarrison" and "follicularunit" are using the same IP address and posting on the same topic, it's highly likely that they are the same poster. Thus, both members have been suspended.

Best wishes,

Bill

Since "leogarrison" and "follicularunit" are using the same IP address and posting on the same topic, it's highly likely that they are the same poster. Thus, both members have been suspended

Perhaps its multiple personalities. So in fairness Bill its may not be his fault. I called it before I knew he was pulling a Bol$ton and didn't realize what an IP address was. Spex could this perhaps be an ex girlfriend that is pissed off that you have more hair than her?

It is unbelieveably what some people have to put up with whether it is Spex, Jotronic, other representatives or the itself clinic.

Kudos to Bill for seeing through this idiot straight away.

I hope we find out who this individual.

Any forum that would ever let individuals like this to continually post on a regular basis needs regulating.

Idiot has interrupted my advanced learning of "Group Theory. :D

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Where there is success there is envy. This guy has something to do with another clinic in my views.

Looks what happened to Dr. Rahal. A doctor in Toronto was upset that he was loosing business to him and complained the Ontario Medical. Now because of this scumbag he is no longer allowed to recommended.

Where there is success there is envy. This guy has something to do with another clinic in my views.

Looks what happened to Dr. Rahal. A doctor in Toronto was upset that he was loosing business to him and complained the Ontario Medical. Now because of this scumbag he is no longer allowed to recommended.

Really? Is it a well known doc?

Hi Leo welcome back. I guess you are going to continue this game for a bit longer. Do you know that the BaldTruth probably has your phone number from when you called in?

This is getting beyond the point of stupidity. Which doctor do you represent? I am glad that in the near future we will know and your doctor will look like garbage hiring someone like you.

This is not funny anymore, the poster, whoever he is and for which agenda he works, has been overstepping the boundaries from the first time he seeked contact to Spex, at first subjectively, and by posting here objectively as well. I am not firm with american law, but in Germany this behaviour would state a clear offense against Spex, but also by civil law. He could clearly take legal steps against the person who obviously seeks to damage his reputation under a hidden agenda. I would strongly advise the forum moderators along with Spex to seriously consider to check up all options available.

Although it was yet clearly a complete fail of Leo/Scorpion/Whatever; I think he has risen more likely a huge storm of solidarity for Spex rather than reaching his goal...

In order to succeed in a libel claim, the claimant must show that the statement was untrue and capable of damaging their reputation.

What did Leo state that is untrue? On the contrary, his claims are supported by so much evidence that Spex admitted in this thread that he was wrong and that he'd back away from putting his opinion out there in future.

"Anyone reading please do not take my opinion or advice as gospel, it certainly isn't. I'm only human and i think these posts and comments toward me highlight i need reflect and change on how i respond to the numerous emails I receive to avoid confusion."

"Moving forward i can assure you my opinion is now my own and i will simply facilitate patients to gain Dr's opinions, its a lot easier that way, and hence why i actually spend less time on the forums. "

That should say it all.

Scorpionleo, why did you initially ask for Spex` advice on such a topic since you obviously are an insider in the industry anyway?

Do you really want to continue like this? What kind of person are you! How can one become like this? Haven`t your parents teached you any kind of morals? Would you have acted in such ways when you were a child? Think back. This is just sad...

This bogus poster who had already been suspended under two user names has obviously reared his ugly head again and shows no sign of stopping.

Clearly you began this thread with an agenda and don't know when you're not wanted. Thus, I'm going to lock this thread for further discussion until Bill has a chance to review the latest developments and make a final decision as to whether or not it should remain locked.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website