My hair transplant in Turkey / Istanbul; 4170 grafts with Dr. Erkan Demirsoy

faho

Hi

Dr. Demirsoy advises to use Minixidil at least for six months.

Actually it can/should be used longer or permanently to avoid further hair loss and/or strengthen weak and thinning hairs.

Best,

Clemens

Health Travels - Hair Transplants Turkey

Representative for Dr. Erkan Demirsoy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Hi I'm 23 years old and I was wondering if that's to early to get a hair transplant ? I've been losing hair since i was 18 I'm not sure exactly what kind of baldness I have but definitely have receding hair line. I've read a lot of reviews on Doctor demrisoy. I need some advice do you guys reccomend him? I heard getting a hair transplant in your early 20s is not good idea because you don't know you baldness pattern yet and you may start losing your hair behind the part where you got the hair transplant.

Hi I'm 23 years old and I was wondering if that's to early to get a hair transplant ? I've been losing hair since i was 18 I'm not sure exactly what kind of baldness I have but definitely have receding hair line. I've read a lot of reviews on Doctor demrisoy. I need some advice do you guys reccomend him? I heard getting a hair transplant in your early 20s is not good idea because you don't know you baldness pattern yet and you may start losing your hair behind the part where you got the hair transplant.

Post your question at section"Questions And Answers"(Hair Restoration Questions and Answers - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients.

Even you are probably too young and look like you need to do lot of research there is lot of knowegable guys here who will give you honest answers.

At start maybe you should start educate about Minox and Fin and see how they work.

My doctor subscribed me finastride I took for about 3 months and I started getting some side effects which I did not want so I decided to stop it and ever since then I've been just using rogain. I've been doing a lot of research on hair transplants and other things to grow your hair but doesn't seem like anything works that's why I'm trying to decide if I should get hair transplant in the next year. My hair isn't that bad yet I would say but a lot ppl are noticing and I'm getting a pretty bad widows peak. Everyday I'm the shower when shampoo my hair I get at least 30 to 80 peices of hair it used to be way more before it has slowed down but I can tell my hair is thinning really quick :confused:

My doctor subscribed me finastride I took for about 3 months and I started getting some side effects which I did not want so I decided to stop it and ever since then I've been just using rogain. I've been doing a lot of research on hair transplants and other things to grow your hair but doesn't seem like anything works that's why I'm trying to decide if I should get hair transplant in the next year. My hair isn't that bad yet I would say but a lot ppl are noticing and I'm getting a pretty bad widows peak. Everyday I'm the shower when shampoo my hair I get at least 30 to 80 peices of hair it used to be way more before it has slowed down but I can tell my hair is thinning really quick :confused:

My friend post your questions at Hair Restoration Questions and Answers - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients (with pictures of your hair).Dont take it wrong but u wont get replays here,its someone tread with his experience,hope you understand