faho

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hello Faho,

Any further updates yet?

I will be very interested to see your latest pictures.

I am considering a Turkish FUE surgeon based on cost and quality. Dr Demirsoy seems to be very good and at a good price too.

Hello Faho,

Any further updates yet?

I will be very interested to see your latest pictures.

I am considering a Turkish FUE surgeon based on cost and quality. Dr Demirsoy seems to be very good and at a good price too.

Hi

Compared with the 7 month photos nothing has changed. It think it grew all out already after 7 months. Fastgrower :D

It?s still fine, using some minoxidil from time to time for my crown.

Good luck

Hi

Compared with the 7 month photos nothing has changed. It think it grew all out already after 7 months. Fastgrower :D

It?s still fine, using some minoxidil from time to time for my crown.

Good luck

Tell him to start presenting on this forum champ!! Your procedure is this Friday? Please let me know how it goes :) I'm sure it will be a riveting success.

Mickey,

Please keep in mind that physicians need to go through Bill before they can post official clinic results. Granted, all patients of these physicians are welcome and encouraged to post, but official clinic presentations are reserved for recommended clinics and those officially going through the recommendation process.

Thanks! Just want to make sure no clinic's work is accidentally labeled as "promotional."

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Mickey,

Please keep in mind that physicians need to go through Bill before they can post official clinic results. Granted, all patients of these physicians are welcome and encouraged to post, but official clinic presentations are reserved for recommended clinics and those officially going through the recommendation process.

Thanks! Just want to make sure no clinic's work is accidentally labeled as "promotional."

No worries Blake :)

• 2 weeks later...
merhaba faho, turkce biliyorsun sanırım. Ben de Erkan Demirsoy'a ekim yaptırmayı dusunuyorum acaba email adresinizi verebilir misiniz? Birkac soru sorabilir miyim?

merhaba, ?zel bir mesaj yazabilirsin bana. yardimci olurum... :)

• 2 months later...

Regarding other Hair Transplant websites, what are other FORUM WEBSITES out there? Even German since I can read and speak German...want educate myself before I make my final decision...

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Excellent results but a others have stated that is not a nw6. I would also like to know if medication was prescribed after the surgery.

Demirsoy advised me to take bition 1000mg daily and apply minoxidil twice a day starting from 2-3 weeks post op for a duration of 6 months.This is the same thing he tells all of his patients as far as im aware.

I highly doubt the biotin will do much unless the patient is deficient and in my case i wasn't so i decided to stop about a month later. Minoxidil though could help speed up results and make the recepient area look better in 6 months especially if the patient ends up regrowing some original hair. However, from what i've read it seems that faho is now only applying minox to his crown area instead of the whole recepient. If that is the case then i would be interested in seeing an update with the effects of minox wearing off the hairline etc. I'd say if faho stopped minox at 6 months as per doc's instructions then at 12 month mark hair would be stable if any shed occured after discontinuation of minox.