Looking to do 1,500 FUE in the UK/Europe.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to do an FUE in Europe or the UK. I live in London. I need to do 1,500 gafts and want somewhere that is of a high quality, I have a budget of around 5,000 euros maximum, and I would ideally like to do the procedure by next month.

Where would you recommend I carry this out? Which Clinics or Doctors would you recommend?

Firstly, I wouldn't have surgery if the main basis is price.

Donor supply is finite and it needs to be utilised as efficiently as possible-not just for the recipient area but the donor area also.

Most of the best clinics in Europe reside in Belgium.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

You will find the recommended list of surgeons in Europe under " Find a great surgeon in your area".

There are 3 surgeons there in Belgium: Dr Feriduni, Dr Devroye and Dr Mwumba who are all highly recommended.

Dr Farjo in the Uk as it stands is only doing smaller session Fue and I have not seen any documented results to date, so I personally wouldn't consider him at this present moment in time.

Dr Bisanga is currently presenting his work to the forum and you most definitely should be considering him also as he is excellent with a world reknowned reputation.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Like Chrisdav says, price should be the last concern. If you need more than 5k it is better to save and wait.

FUE in Belgium I would say Feriduni, Mwamba, Devroye, Bisanga and De Reys. I don't know much about the guys in Turkey.

All the best guys have waiting lists of 3 months+.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 2 weeks later...

I would choose between these two (Bisanga or Feriduni). They are my favorite but when it comes to solid FUE I will favor Bisanga.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Like Chrisdav says, price should be the last concern. If you need more than 5k it is better to save and wait.

FUE in Belgium I would say Feriduni, Mwamba, Devroye, Bisanga and De Reys. I don't know much about the guys in Turkey.

All the best guys have waiting lists of 3 months+.

Quite a few members on the forums recommend Dr Reys and i even looked into him...but i dont know why, i can never find many results by him even though i know he is experienced and only FUE, the main ones i have seen have been with Prohair in belgium.

• 3 weeks later...

I live in South of London, UK and I am looking to have FUE HT as well.

After spending time reading through the forum, it appears for peace of mind, I either go to Manchester (Dr. Farjo) or Belgium (a number of reputable doctors).

In terms of travelling, the journey time going to Manchester and Belgium could be very close from where I am.

Have read a number of threads on Belgium HT doctors, it would appear the Belgium doctors are highly skilled and experienced.

So, the only thing left to decide is cost.

- What's the cost benefit of getting the HT surgery done in Belgium instead of UK?

- It appears there is long waiting list with Dr. Farjo. Would I get earlier surgery dates with doctors in Belgium?

- In the rare case that there is complication after the surgery, isn't it more of a hassle having to travel to Belgium again to see the doctor again?