Very clean, neat, and nice Repair Surgery of old plugs by Dr. William Rassman of NHI

This patient has a the old "plug" from the 1980's and since then have been wearing a hair piece. On the top of his head he had old plug scarring and scalp irritation from the hair piece as well. He decided to "come clean" and shave his head and disguise the plug scars with SMP and use laser treatments to lessen the scarring on top of his head. The AFTER picture shown is IMMEDIATELY after the SMP and you can see the redness which will subside in 2 to 3 days. At a later time he can come back for a full head SMP but as of now, he is happy to just go bald without any scarring.

IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG

laswer.jpg

And lastly, here's a side-by-side of the first two photos for a better comparison. Apologies for the lower resolution, but you should be able to see good detail in the above photos.

punch%2520scar.jpg

Wow! This is truly an excellent result. Did Dr. Pak perform the SMP? What type of laser was used for the resurfacing?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Massive improvement. That is really impressive.

He must be overwhelmed.

I cannot believe a clinic was allowed to perform surgery of that standard.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Wow! This is truly an excellent result. Did Dr. Pak perform the SMP? What type of laser was used for the resurfacing?

My punch scars are worse than that plus they are also criss crossed with thin linear scars ( had to be done in order to repair front ) I'm 59 and cut my hair to no1.

I desperately need to get this done can you tell me who did the work and how do i get to see them. I live in the UK. I've been suffering from all this since i was 23.

I just worry about ink spreading etc and changing colour. Oh yeh i forgot to say i've also got some small areas of so called temp tattoos done over 20 years ago, that are faded blue.

That why i'm so scared of making anything worse in long run. This has restricted my whole life.

At first, I was concerned that the words "clean", "neat" and "nice" were a little too promotional sounding for this topic however, after viewing the photos, I think these words are understating the truth.

For the first time in years, this patient can go out in public without getting any strange looks. I'm very happy for this patient.

Nice work doc!

Bill