Good transplant docs in NJ / NY? And other questions

9 years ago, when I was 23, I began receding, and immediately started a regimen of Propecia, Rogaine and Spironolactone. I have been following this regimen religiously since then, and have been able to maintain / strengthen.

Now, at 32, I would like to fill in the small amount of hair I lost back then. I would say I need to bring my hairline down about 1-2cm in order to have a full, "normal" head of hair.

Can anyone recommend for me some good doctors in the NJ / NY area? Also, is FUE the best option? Would I have to shave my head, or would I be able to keep my hair at its current length (~1.5"). Is it possible to do this kind of surgical procedure without anyone knowing? For example, if I get the procedure done on a Thurs or Fri, and stay home all weekend, would it be not noticeable by Monday?

Thank you for any / all info! :)

so after 10 days you couldn't tell you had any work done? that must be a world record hahahaha

Why do you say that? That's about what they told me going in. I suppose if you took a close look at my scalp you could see something but who's going to do that? I guess I'm also not one that cares if anybody knows.

Had 4 HT's with Dr. True and it was the best decision I ever made - Great Doc and a better person!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

You can't go wrong with True and Dorin. Also meet with Dr. Bernstein another top doctor in New York.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice

Mr Jobi,

I see that you had both FUHT and FUE with Dr. True, congrats! :)

True & Dorin are an awesome choice whether FUHT or FUE and serve patients in both NY and NJ.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY