I need a doctor who enjoys challenges

Baldtom

Hi I am looking for a DR who enjoys challenging cases and wants to transform a Norwood 6 to as much hair as possible . I want a Doctor who enjoys building relationships with his patients ! If anyone has any suggestions for such a doctor please let me know. I am ready to take the plunge!! Will travel

Hi I am looking for a DR who enjoys challenging cases and wants to transform a Norwood 6 to as much hair as possible

In my opinion Drs. Hasson/Wong, Dr. Rahal, and Dr. Feller are up to any challenge involving the most difficult cases.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Baldtom-I know that you have consulted with a few docs. What is the consensus on your overall donor supply?I believe I read hat its limited. In my opinion, if it is less than 4500, I would not move forward with a HT. I was a NW 5/6 and my first procedure of 5229 grafts gave me a massive improvment but I still need to o back and hit the crown.Luckily, I hae plenty of grafts left.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Hi Tom,

Here's a list of our recommended hair transplant surgeons.

Please feel free to ask any additional questions!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Do you have any more photos? From the back?

Hasson and Wong is probably who I would consider if I were in your shoes. You need a doc that regularly does gigga-sessions.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I will post more pics .

The consensus is about 5000 or so grafts available .

I can tell you that I hate being this Bald :(

I can also tell you that having this site and all of you and your experiences as a resourse is Awesome !

Thanks again

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Baldtom,

I agree with Davis. Dr. Umar is the one who you describe below. He enjoys challenges, and will take cases others have not been able to deal with. Please see the examples below:

http://www.dermhairclinic.com/patient-photos/update-fue-hair-transplant-beard-hair-add-density/

http://www.dermhairclinic.com/patient-videos/body-hair-transplant-nw-7-hair-loss/

Have a good one!

Atticus :)

Hi I am looking for a DR who enjoys challenging cases and wants to transform a Norwood 6 to as much hair as possible . I want a Doctor who enjoys building relationships with his patients ! If anyone has any suggestions for such a doctor please let me know. I am ready to take the plunge!! Will travel

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

• 1 month later...

First....you need to be clear of what your goals are....then see if you have enough donor to achieve those goals. Fore example, if you want Elvis Hair...you'll never achieve it. If you want coverage..but still with a thin look...might be doable. I'd get at least 3 opinions from respectable HT surgeons and balance the information obtained to make a smart decision.

Hello Tom,

You will find top HT surgeons recommended here on HTN. The consumer advocates who run and support this forum have done an excellent job in rigorously evaluating the surgeons recommended. So, after personally evaluating several surgeons you can make a great choice in whom you feel comfortable to provide your procedure. Many of them are worth extensive travel in order to get the best professional skills to conduct your HT surgery. I hope this helps and wish you all the best on your journey. Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

• 3 weeks later...

michaeljames:

The consumer advocates who run and support this forum have done an excellent job in rigorously evaluating the surgeons recommended.

Atticus:

This is true. Thanks for the great work!

Hello Tom,

You will find top HT surgeons recommended here on HTN. The consumer advocates who run and support this forum have done an excellent job in rigorously evaluating the surgeons recommended. So, after personally evaluating several surgeons you can make a great choice in whom you feel comfortable to provide your procedure. Many of them are worth extensive travel in order to get the best professional skills to conduct your HT surgery. I hope this helps and wish you all the best on your journey. Michael

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.