Cute Lies

Hello gentlemen.

I am just after my FUE HT, and it is very private thing to me (as for many of you i am sure).

So i was like in NW2. And now my hairline is completely restored with 2600 grafts.

The thing is that i won't probably recover by the day i am "flying back from my work business trip".

Is there any cute lies that i can explain my skin redness and probably dots in donor area?

I mean may be some type of illness leaves that things also?

because nobody knows what i really gone thru. and i dont want anybody to find out.

What have you ever lied?

Thanks.

J,

In the past, I've heard people claim that they experienced some sort of sunburn while wearing a sun visor hat, and this created the raised, red appearance in the recipient region (which is actually the new hairline/frontal scalp).

Could work??

Good luck! Let us know what you come up with. Obviously this is a very private process, but if you do feel comfortable and decide to explain the procedure to anyone, let us know and we can provide any facts/explanations you may require!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

imo Hair-transplant procedure nowadays is a well-known topic, if it is the business area that you want to say the cute lie, it may not be appropriate since even that they do not know about the procedure somebody other may will.People don't like to be mislead, if i were you i would just say that had a procedure done, this also will make you feel confident about this issue and may be a small personal anecdote for everyone around you that you care for yourself.It's a good thing!

All best