Dr Radha 18th Feb 2013

ahmed9500

so , after all the anxious wait and prep i have decided to accept my hair loss! I will be bald one day!! woop woop! i tried and know now i will defo be a nw7! more caps to buy for me! i never knew before that EVEN A HT will NEVER give your original hair back - so instead of having a scar and still not full thick hair - i give up and bow out! Thanks to those that helped - others who would like a HT - GO TO DR RADHA - she Is VERY CARING, VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE (I WOLUD LIKE TO SAY MORE, BUT I CANT ACTUALLY COMMENT ON HER WORK) these ingredients will help make your ht easy.

OH yeah, even though i travelled all the way tO INDIA, wasted a week and plenty of money - now i feel happy because i know more and this has just helped me acknowledge HT is not for me - i went for a haircut after the talk with dr r and pplied nanogen - feels great!

This defo does not mean others cant have a HT! you may have good density and happy with low coverage.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ahmed9500

I can just say don't let this affect you and I am sure there will be some better cure soon. Best wishes for you. Please PM me your contact details and I will get in touch with you and lets try to meet up.

call me at the novotel hotel room 212 - im making the most of a holiday now for a week, so im in late evenings everyday - after 11pm - i dont have any contact number - just leave a msg at the front desk if you want.. looking at your pics i would never do a ht- your hair is great!

so , after all the anxious wait and prep i have decided to accept my hair loss! I will be bald one day!! woop woop! i tried and know now i will defo be a nw7! more caps to buy for me! i never knew before that EVEN A HT will NEVER give your original hair back - so instead of having a scar and still not full thick hair - i give up and bow out! Thanks to those that helped - others who would like a HT - GO TO DR RADHA - she Is VERY CARING, VERY PROFESSIONAL AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE (I WOLUD LIKE TO SAY MORE, BUT I CANT ACTUALLY COMMENT ON HER WORK) these ingredients will help make your ht easy.

OH yeah, even though i travelled all the way tO INDIA, wasted a week and plenty of money - now i feel happy because i know more and this has just helped me acknowledge HT is not for me - i went for a haircut after the talk with dr r and pplied nanogen - feels great!

This defo does not mean others cant have a HT! you may have good density and happy with low coverage.

Hey Ahmed

Why don't you try to get a hairline with a hair transplant and then SMP the rest of your scalp. I think SMP is a great option, the only problem is the hair lines with it look fake most of the time.

• 1 month later...