Search for the best HT surgeon

sumeet0805

hi.. i already had a HT (strip) from Dr. Surmadhu Chawre at age 20.. which did not yielded satisfactory results.. so.. plzz suggest me the best surgeon any came across plzz help.. now

i m considering to have a HT to get done from Hasson and Wong from Vancouver, Canada.. plz help!!

There is no one best surgeon, but doing your research here will lead you to some top surgeons to choose from. H&W is a great choice. You may want to also consider Shapiro Medical Group, Dr. Rahal, and Dr. Konior among others that will be suggested here. These are all great HT clinics. Good luck with your search and decision.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

hi.. i already had a HT (strip) from Dr. Surmadhu Chawre at age 20.. which did not yielded satisfactory results.. so.. plzz suggest me the best surgeon any came across plzz help.. now

i m considering to have a HT to get done from Hasson and Wong from Vancouver, Canada.. plz help!!

Cant go wrong with H&W...also, I would consider...Rahal, Konior, Arocha, Feller, Lindsey....would all get consideration..

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Can't go wrong means you'll almost certainly be in for a very pleasing result if you go to any of those doctors!

There are also some great ones in Belgium

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Hasson and Wong are brilliant, that would be a great idea

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Hasson and Wong are great. If you do want to say in India, I also highly recommend Dr. Madhu and Dr. Radha. I know you said you read "1 to 2" poor reviews, but keep in mind that no surgeon is perfect, and it's the overall track record that should be taken into consideration.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

No idea about him

Look into the ones everyone has recommended to you, they're fantastic and have a big reputation built on many successful results over the years

My dad is working in Toronto, Canada and he had the Hair Transplant from Seager Hair Transplant Centre. The transplant covered the scalp that was visible and there was a considerable increase in hair density in the transplant area. Though the full head was not covered, he looks far better than before.

Edited by Admin
External URL removed as per our forum rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Dr. Hasson is a great choice especially if you are considering strip.

I would advice Hasson and Rahal from Canada, Feller and Konior from USA, Feriduni and Bisanga from Belgium (Europe).

Good luck buddy :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]