ARTAS 2867 grafts James Harris, MD

Dr. Harris,

Nicely done! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Nice transformation. I would love to see this in a similar lighting as the pre-op. My worry is that a new researcher would look at this, who is a solid NW5 or 6, and think that 2800 grafts will give them the result that this appears to be.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Dr. Harris,

Am I correct that this is a frontal restoration only, i.e., reconstructed hairline and frontal third/half, but the crown wasn't treated?

The hairline looks excellent. Like others here, I'd like to see some shots from above and from additional angles to get a better sense of the restoration, as well as some post-op and current shots of the donor area.

Thank you!

shame there appears to be no pictures of the donor site ( close up ) as the punch size and ability to not damage the surrounding donor when extracting was a major point of interest with the robot

ej

shame there appears to be no pictures of the donor site ( close up ) as the punch size and ability to not damage the surrounding donor when extracting was a major point of interest with the robot

ej

In the FUE section, Janna of SMG has posted close-up photos of an ARTAS patient's donor area immediately post-op and 1-week post-op. She says that their ARTAS is about to be outfitted with a new .9mm punch.

Check it out:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168562-artas-safe-system-donor-extractions-healing.html