Jagged (Broken) Hairlines with smp?

hi there,

As now i started to seriously consider smp with milena , i come up with more and more questions.

Milena's work started to impress me day by day and i'm definately going to choose her but i need to find out about this.

Her work seems quite superb but my preference for the hairline design would definately be broken hairline. this is the main concern for smp from the day 1 and there are some talks about it on the HIS clinic forum. The owner of the HIS had a laser session to have his hairline more jagged. I was never impressed with their work but their forum is really good.

Back to my point, I looked at all Milena's results on italian forum but never found out a broken hairline . I post some pictures of non- balding people with buzzed/shaved look. Don't look at the length, hairline type , or who he is:) Just notice that their hairline is not "perfect" in terms of "straightness. Also i am posting a link of Dr. Alexander's work . Hairthere mentioned me about this when we talked so that also might be a good example.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167760-3096-grafts-frontal-third-dr-alexander.html

5b32d4e91bc33_SimpleandTrendyBuzzCutHairstylesforMen3.JPG.217c979bd78d36968e70deaf5dfa688b.JPG

28beck.jpg.4578001812c0264201eb9fd1704283c6.jpg

31596_912_2010914173318581.jpg.8be19afb2fb8d9a5599abf5c86c7ac0c.jpg

david_beckham-shaved-head.jpg.1d7033deb5e9cf8ab76481b90cc23532.jpg

5b32d4e972ff9_ShemarMoorebald.jpg.cbc2cfe9e64206f3482bdfb778ea2d77.jpg

valdes4.jpg.6cb0fe142e192da2e6c4b2d41d678882.jpg

Since noone has the interest in the topic, i guess i am going to talk with myself:)

I am really interested in having smp with Milena however while I was looking to her results in italian forum , i really don't see any broken hairlines.

Anyone has an idea/thought??

My thoughts is that her smp is temporary and it will break up. If you don't like what you see, I would not have her do the procedure. I believe she speaks English. You can always call her.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Az,

I think you hit on a very important point with regard to hairlines and SMP here. In my opinion (which, at this point in time, is limited with regard to SMP), I think the key to a natural hairline via SMP involves two important concepts: 1. fading in the hairline 2. irregularity in the hairline.

Like you were saying, I think something that ruins what could be an otherwise good SMP result is a harsh hairline. When the hairline appears too symmetrical and dark, it simply doesn't appear as natural and it kind of exposes the procedure.

I think utilizing fading (meaning making the hairline slightly less dense and more sparse compared to the area a few centimeters behind) and irregular (which is what naturally occurs) could lead to some results comparable to the images your shared.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Blake,

That's what i was talking about , thank you for explaining it more sophisticated:)

I don't live in a country where there are a lot of african decent people but i do travel 3-4 times a year to europe and I noticed that straight , drawn hairlines are much more belongs to them. However, for the white people there is always a irregularity in their hairlines.

I also go to HIS forum and this is one of the major topics on there too. For this SMP to be perfect and undetectable , the hairline needs to be imperfect, thats my point. I really do like Milena's results , being it temporary is a big big plus however, if I were on her chair , ı'd definately ask for a more jagged hairline that I haven't seen in her work .

Spanker,

I like what I see on the photos regarding the middle section of the head. Being it temporary is a big plus also. However, I want to see some results in person in order to decide whether I really like it or not.

By the way, as far as I know she doesn't speak English.

My thoughts is that her smp is temporary and it will break up. If you don't like what you see, I would not have her do the procedure. I believe she speaks English. You can always call her.

She actually does not speak English. She just informed us that she will take English language classes but at the moment she's using a translator.

Azaz,

Have you sent pics for a consultation with her? She does fade out in the hairline from what I can tell. Her work is very impressive. She knows what she is going, I can tell you that.

She actually does not speak English. She just informed us that she will take English language classes but at the moment she's using a translator.

Azaz,

Have you sent pics for a consultation with her? She does fade out in the hairline from what I can tell. Her work is very impressive. She knows what she is going, I can tell you that.

Yes, I sort of talked with her via spex , but i think i 'll find out about that more when I visit them in Milan when Joe and Dr. Wong are there :)