jotronic and spex on thebaldtruth show

SADbutTRUE

i just saw the the show of jotronic and spex on the bald truth , and it was great to see two of the most well known patient advocates together in one place,great show btw, im suprised they alow you guys to drink beer on the show :D. if any one wants to find the video,its on jotronics site, both of you guys hair looks great .

Cant find the video, would love to watch it,any chance of a link?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Guys, please remember that we do not host outside links on our community. Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

i cant find the video either :rolleyes:

any closer directions besides "jotronic's site" so we can view this video?

or can anyone private message the link to me?

i'd really like to watch this video!

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Get the podcast guys - it's on iTunes. This was far and away the best show I've heard from Kobren. He would be wise to have Joe and Spex on more often.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Joe actually calls in quite often - but having him on the whole show makes a substantial difference on the content front.

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

Ok....I found it.

I just Googled "jotronic"

You'll see Joe's site and it's the Los Angeles video.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Very good video, and I would definitely recommend the video over audio only (go to thebaldtruth site to find the video). Jotronic's hair looks fuller than I imagined based on his recent photos, while Spex's hair seems less dense (but no signs of balding) than his photo in that famous newspaper article.

Very good video, and I would definitely recommend the video over audio only (go to thebaldtruth site to find the video). Jotronic's hair looks fuller than I imagined based on his recent photos, while Spex's hair seems less dense (but no signs of balding) than his photo in that famous newspaper article.

Ive met Jotronic and Spex in person many times and both look as good in real as they do in photos IMO.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Jotronic's hair looks fuller than I imagined based on his recent photos, while Spex's hair seems less dense (but no signs of balding) than his photo in that famous newspaper article.

Mainly due to the fact that Spex is placed under an overhead light and Joe got the darker corner (smart guy). Lighting environment is everything fella's... not to take anything away from them - they both look great! :cool:

I thought it was the best show I have seen also and they both spoke very well.

Spex's hair is the shortest I have seen it, so the illusion of density is not being maximised like it is when he has his hair longer but still looked great.

Joe's hair looked fantastic also.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.