8 Month Update/Dr. Feller

hairthere

Well, here is my 8 month update. It is really starting to come together now. The difference between months 7 and 8 have been a lot of thickening and softening. What's odd is that the areas addressed have been thickening up from bottom to top for some reason. The pictures are dry hair with no product in it.

To review, I have had my temple points totally reconstructed, filled in the temple corners, and hit the forelock area.

I will also be going to Dr. Feller's office this Friday to have some SMP work done to my crown/vertex area by Beauty Medical. I will be sure to post results.

1234.jpg.18a8e83fb90ec7177acdf4bdd0874d5f.jpg

5b32d4570abfb_Photo123.jpg.162727391fa2e28e2d35b352faa1088a.jpg

5b32d45719fff_Photo122.jpg.a230e99c99914deef788c64f2cc88cd0.jpg

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks guys! It's been a long journey and I am finally almost finished. One bit of advice I can impart to anyone going through this is that the final result truly takes at least one year to see. The difference in just the past week alone has been very big for me.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Great hair, looks like Johnny Bravo. How many grafts you had last FEB 2011?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

THanks Hariri. Feb 2011 I had 2300 to address the crown and mid section. Then Feb 2012 i had around 1500 to rebuild the temples, temple points and forelock. At this point my entire top is HT hair. The crown/vertex is still a bit thin under certain lighting conditions but I am not prepared to do any more strip work right now. Dr. Feller thinks I have one left, and then I could always do fue. That's why I'm checking out the SMP. But honestly I can go out right now sans concealer and feel very confident.

So to straighten it up, You had 3200 grafts strip for your hairline then 200 grafts FUE into your temple points then 2300 grafts FUE for your crown and midsection and now 1500 grafts for temple points again. Thats impressive. You had 7000+ grafts with Feller. Do you have your Pre Op photo before your 1st session with Feller back in 2007? Im really curious how you were like because your hair looks great now.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Yep, that just about sums it up (although session #1 addressed the crown as well, and this last HT lowered the temple corners and hit forelock). My 1st HT was with Joseph Karamikian for about 600 grafts. Sadly he took the strip too low so I have 2 HT scars. Had I gone to Dr. Feller from the jump I likely would have not needed as many sessions as I have had. I do have pics pre-Dr. Feller somewhere. The thing is I have been chasing my hairloss consistently so I never went completely bald. But, without any HT work I would likely be a nearly slick bald NW5. I was a diffuse thinner and had a very awkward pattern as well. I know I have posted comparison shots. I will do so again, just need to find the pics....

Never Mind Buddy, 600 grafts to lose isnt big deal. I lost 2000 grafts with unknown surgeon. How about that? So the 1st surgery you had 3200 was the only strip surgery and the rest were all FUE?

My Hair Treatments:

I was more bummed about the second scar than the lost grafts. Thankfully it did not stretch too bad. Yea, 2k lost would make me want to strangle the guy. I did try taking him to small claims court but it was going to be too much hassle.

I only had the one FUE to the temple points 200/side. That surgery was a piece of cake!

Looking good.

Are you using topic now? Are you finding yourself thinking about hair less?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Looking great hairthere!!! The temple points really frame the face and bring it all together...congrats again...looks like you are all done with HT's now...you must be so relieved!!! :)

Your hair looks awesome!!

April 2013 is when I'll be able to say "8 month Dr Feller patient" - I hope my hair looks as good as yours!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Cap, Thanks bro. Yes, I'm stripped out for now! The SMP I just had done really appears to be the icing on the cake, too. My hair without it looked great, but under certain lighting the crown still was a bit see-through.

Tommy, Thanks, and good growing to you. The next few months you will start to see major changes.