norwood 6 wanting hair transplant from Australia

I was a little concerned that what I have said may have gone against your forum principles Bill but I'm glad to see we share the same views and have voiced the same opinions.

I may be a faceless friend but my activity on this forum goes a long way to proving my credibility here. I have explained this, and I have explained why you come across as a salesman. I certainly hope you DO have an agenda, otherwise I'd fear for you if you genuinely could not comprehend what I have been saying.

The doctor isn't the concern, YOU are.

Regardless, you have made your point - the doctor served you very well and you highly recommend her. We have all got the picture, now I look forward to seeing you contributing to non-Australian clinic threads throughout the forum.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my faceless friend Tommy, until you post some photos, it is you who lacks credibility!

I will assume you are one of the site's Gatekeepers, bullying us new HR patients from Doctors other than the recommended Doctors who sponsor this site...Well I am not easily intimidated!

I will continue to endorse Dr Jennifer Martinick because I will always be indedted to her great work.

Rob

Actually I am a 23 year old British person who has been losing his hair since the age of 16. It got awful and I had the worst time possible at University due to my hair loss. Since 2010 I've been on propecia and minoxidil and that stabilised the loss and I got a lot of regrowth. I found this forum in January 2012 (note my joined date), got in touch with Spex, met Spex and Dr. Feller in London on May 16th 2012 and had a consultation. In the next few days I decided to go for it and, with the great financial backing of my very lovely parents, scheduled surgery (with much help from Spex) for July 27th 2012 with Dr. Feller in New York.

You would have known all this had you ventured into other forums because I've posted many times. I've asked questions, I've tried my best to answer questions to other members of the community, I've posted my transplant story, I also have posted my complete hair loss story (dating back to age 16) in the Open section of the forum.

What have you done? Signed up and posted in a thread spouting your Dr Martinick propaganda.

I have no photos uploaded because I am 23 and I don't want my face and identity being attached to the story of my horrible situation with hair and my desire to make it better. Of course, what good would photos really do? I've viewed the photos you've uploaded and yet I'm still sceptical of you. Infact by now I truly think you're a salesman, those photos did nothing to make up for your terrible attitude and approach to this. My words in this thread and the other 150-or so posts I've made speak volumes for my legitimacy.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Roberto,

You have not been "censored off this thread". You've been asked to behave like a civilized adult and to acknowledge that you plan on becoming a constructive member of this community without blatantly promoting your surgeon and being respectful to other members.

Now tell me...why should I allow you to continue posting here given your negativity and incessant lies?

Bill

Roberto,

Would you mind defining the "censorship" you mention? From the moderators standpoint, we have not censored this thread at all.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 11 months later...
G'day from Oz to you Tommy (my faceless friend),

I, like Tom139 and NewHaiRy, am a genuine 100% satisfied patient of Dr Jennifer Martinick, and wanting to share my legitimate HT experience. My before and after photos are on her web site if you would like to check them out.

Unfortunately, it's members like you, who question if we are real patients of Dr Jen or merely affiliated with her clinic, that keeps me on this thread, and stops me from posting in other areas of this site to offer support and guidance to others thinking about taking the HT plunge.

You have a cheek to question my authenticity, when you have not even posted 1 photo of yourself in the 9 months you have been a member - I, on the other hand, an active member for only a few days, have posted 41, including 10 more this morning of myself a few years before my operation, just to prove to you and everyone else on this site that I am a genuine HT patient.

Furthermore, if I wasn't a 100% satisfied patient, I wouldn't be going back to Dr Jen in two weeks time for a further 2,000 grafts to my crown area.

And for the record, I agree that Dr Path. is an excellent HT surgeon, afterall he was awarded the ISHRS 2010 Golden Follicle, and Dr Jennifer Martinick may have even presented the award to him in her capacity as President of ISHRS - incidently, she was awarded the ISHRS 2003 Platinum Follicle.

Rob

Well done Rob thats the Aussie spirit mate!

Great pics too congratulations