LeBron Strip Scar

First, congrats to USA basketball!

Second, I gotta get a life, with the things I notice. LeBron's hair loss has been looking a little improved. I remember he even tweeted something about fixing it last year. During today's post-match interview with the NBC announcer, the arena lights changes to a luminance and when James turned his head you could clearly see a strip scar (this was about 12:10 PM EST). Also, on the medal stand, you could see it under regular lights.

I say well done to him to doing it. MVP, NBA Champion, gold medalist, gets his hair back...good year!

Didn't see today's game but in the nba finals his hairline had certainly receded pretty badly. If he did get a ht it must have been right after nba championship because he had to start Olympic trials pretty soon afterwards. I can't imagine he had a ht during the season. With that said, He certainly has had quite the year!

I wonder how he saved for his transplant!!

Bwahaha! One games pay would cover every graft he ever needed by any doctor by any method for life!

Edited by RCWest

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Lol, I gotta get a life too.

I had this gold medal game recorded. So as soon as I saw this post, I went back to look at the ceremony/flag national anthem. It does look like LeBron's temples has more coverage than before. And in that post-game Craig Sager's interview (along with Kobe and Durant), you can see a line in the back of Lebron's head when he turned around. I'm surprised he did not do FUE method. His agent did not do enough research for him. =(

Can anyone venture a guess on when he did his procedure? Perhaps right after the NBA finals in mid-June? That's around two months post-op.

Two more months before the start of the new NBA season, so it will be interesting to see how LeBron's hair progress. Maybe he'll lower his headband and Charles Barkley won't drop bald jokes on him anymore, lol.

Two more months before the start of the new NBA season, so it will be interesting to see how LeBron's hair progress. Maybe he'll lower his headband and Charles Barkley won't drop bald jokes on him anymore, lol.

I can only imagine how merciless Barkley would be if lbj got a ht, lol

I suspect he did it during the lock-out. Probably did strip for the reason many African-Americans would--extreme curly hair can make FUE difficult. Tiger Woods seems to have taken the same route--google Tiger Woods Strip scar.

USA-USA-USA!

I suspect he did it during the lock-out. Probably did strip for the reason many African-Americans would--extreme curly hair can make FUE difficult. Tiger Woods seems to have taken the same route--google Tiger Woods Strip scar.

USA-USA-USA!

I'm still not convinced that was a strip scar on Tiger. It could have been a line from wearing a hat all day. If he did have an HT back in 2009, it was a horrible result because his hair looks even worse today.