8 Month Update - Dr. Bernstein

Just updated my blog (8 months) with 10 pictures. Most of the pictures were taken from previous locations posted, for comparison purposes. I am thinking this will be my last photo update. Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. Thanks, again, to all of you who responded to previous updates. I appreciate it.

From going to almost no frontal hair to good coverage, it's is a definite improvement. Can't tell actual density from photos. Looks like your a guy with a mature hairline now and NOT someone losing their hair. I think the main issue is styling, due to the hairs being immature. Hopefully this will go away with maturation.

Leeson---

Thanks for the note. I think the density is ok, for the most part. I think it holds up very well under strong lighting. It is weakest in direct sunlight. Also, I have naturally thin hair. Will evaluate next steps in around 12-18 months from the HT and will be asking for input from others on this site. I have the two scars which may be impacting the maturation. But as you suggested, time will tell. Your results look awesome.

Orangehair---

Thanks for the note. I use Rogaine in the back but sometimes it finds its way to the front. Previous surgery may have impact on scalp pigment.

Bill ---

Always appreciate your thoughtful comments. How is your last HT coming along? Your hair looked great prior so I am sure final result will be amazing.

On a side note, I visited dermatologist today on non related HT issue. During the examination, he noticed the scar on the back (this was after he looked at the front briefly). Before he saw the back scar, he had no clue I had a HT. He thought it looked very good and obviously very natural.

Bill ---

Always appreciate your thoughtful comments. How is your last HT coming along? Your hair looked great prior so I am sure final result will be amazing.

Thanks for the comment new2thissite. I'm at 3.5 months have and have a long way to go. But my hair is almost back to the point it was prior to my 4th hair transplant. I have taken some photos at 3 months and will post it on my patient website soon.

Thanks for asking.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE GROW PLEASE - Thanks for taking the time to respond to my update. Your comments are very informative and helpful. I look forward to hearing from you and others when I ask for thoughts on next steps.

Bill - You are welcome. I am looking forward to seeing your updates.