NEWHAIRPLEASE.... Update overdue

Hahaha... yeah. Two thousand posts in one year only to go in hiding after your Rahal HT. What's up with that? ;)

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Hahaha... yeah. Two thousand posts in one year only to go in hiding after your Rahal HT. What's up with that? ;)

LOL! Yeah, and no excuses!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

To be honest a lot of people do exactly that i was guilty of the same after my first ht 5 years ago, i realise it's about giving back as well as taking now and i hope a few others realise the same. I'm a little miffed why dutch hasn't given much back after taking so much from others i hope nhp concludes his story properly.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Yeah will be nice to see how he is getting on and I am sure he is happy as his hair was progressing well last time I seen.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

He used to be here every day. Hard to believe he has something else to do!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I was going to post my updates on here but i decided not too because I was afraid something like this might have happened.

I think what happens is your pumped before and after your HT and you just want to talk about it and what better place than this but when the novelty wears off and you've moved on then it becomes less of a priority.

He seems like a honorable guy so im sure he will update when he's ready which is what I plan on doing.

As long as NHP is alive n' kicking n' enjoying his new hair then I'm happy.

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

I dont want to start the big HT story and then disappear.

What I mean is it's in your hands, if you don't want to be that guy, don't. You don't have to update every month just diarise updating at 12 months or something like that.

i had noticed a very noticable pattern of posters who disappear after about 6 months post op but i did quite the opposite, after lurking in the shadows for about 12 months posted for the first time about 10 months post op :P

If you look at the blogs on here you'll find most stop at 4 - 6 months but to be fair it does make sense i can see why it happens, for me it's just the fact that nhp was on here constantly making a million posts per second with his annoying ht countdown waiting for his op so he should know better i reckon he'll pop back up at 12 months or something.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Guys I'm doing great!!!! Guilty of enjoying my new lid!!! I promise I will update soon with pictures!!! I also promise to be involved again. Been so busy with work and vacation!! Hair is great though, no worries there!!!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Guys I'm doing great!!!! Guilty of enjoying my new lid!!! I promise I will update soon with pictures!!! I also promise to be involved again. Been so busy with work and vacation!! Hair is great though, no worries there!!!

Good to hear brotha. Enjoy life!

I dont want to start the big HT story and then disappear.

Charlie

I don't think I started the story and disapperared.if you looked at my blog at four months. If my story ended there, I'd be happy.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website