Hair makes a difference

Yes it does. It makes a difference to how people respond to you. I know. I was the mostly bald guy who noticed the lack of interest by the ladies. now I have hair and I notice the difference. people warm to you. ladies notice you. Its not that you lacked confidence, its others perception of you. my 2 HTs have been one of the greatest blessings of my life. My self confidence is normal now. I feel ok even good when I look in the mirror. Ladies smile at me more and talk more. my hair dosnt worry me. Ok Its cost me 20 grand. best 20, 000 dollars I ever spent. Go for it I reckon.

cheers

Sunny

I do think it is more about self confidence than anything, but good for you.

If I recall, you had some other work done around the time of your 2nd HT, so I imagine you don't hardly recognize the man in the mirror.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, I have had a similar experience, Sunnycoastman. I was getting pretty damn bald and then I got most of my hair back with 2 HTs and the difference in how I'm perceived (let alone how I perceive myself) has been very noticeable. It is like a wierd social experiment where I've been on both sides. What's funny is that my friends' balding doesn't affect how I feel about them at all. When we bald, we think everyone is as obsessed about our hair as we are ourselves and that's just not the case.

I have to say that even though my transformation has been dramatic, I have not noticed that people's attitudes toward me has changed at all.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

I have to say that even though my transformation has been dramatic, I have not noticed that people's attitudes toward me has changed at all.

Just saw your album. Absolute home run! That's so awesome....

OP, glad to hear your HT's have changed your life. Always nice to hear stuff like that.