Dr. Wesley: 3889 FU to frontal half

A 57-year-old man received a total of 3889 FU throughout the frontal third of his scalp over 2 sessions. He returned with a broad smile approximately one year after treatment for follow up pictures:

*PE_Front_BeforeHT2.jpg.a9acf91528bc4dd3c920d4647809a0d8.jpg

*PE_Front_1yrAfterHT2.jpg.fc48444b6fc7ca2e41a5631a5a82ee58.jpg

*PE_Close_Left_Before.jpg.09c7f55959e15ade3beb6ead02d737ee.jpg

*PE_Close_Left_After.jpg.4bee0365d594506ff4b77faad2f3c9a1.jpg

*PE_Overhead_Before.jpg.09bba27824cb64b605fd32fdcd71ca24.jpg

*PE_Overhead_AfterHT2.jpg.73d72ea7003815c611a99b3ef0a7ff09.jpg

*PE_Right_Pattern.jpg.db955246efb2a3da342cbbf526b851d1.jpg

*PE_Right_After.jpg.625fc213e4ca66a27eebb0cff3caa66d.jpg

Edited by Billena

Excellent result. Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

This is beautiful work! It's very natural looking and dense also. Dr. Wesley continues to impress me.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Yeah, I was surprised that he got that many grafts based on the pictures. It is nice work though. I like the hairline design, which looks irregular when planted, but very natural when grown out.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I agree that this is beautiful work. I think the before photo under-depicts the extent of this fellow's hair loss because of the little clump of forelock hair he had front and center. I've said it before but I really like Dr. Wesley's hairline work. That unusual pattern he uses results in some of the nicest and most un-transplanted looking hairlines I've seen from the docs who post on this board. It would be great for patient convenience if Dr. W would offer these kinds of graft numbers in one session, although I understand why some docs favor a more conservative approach with smaller sessions.

• 4 months later...

Hi, folks. In order to summarize a few of the larger sessions performed by Dr. Carlos K. Wesley, I'll be updating a few of his 2500+ graft patients today. The updated video presentation of this patient may be viewed below...

• 8 months later...

During my recent trip to Boston to see new consult patients, I also had previous surgical patients drop by. Here is an image of this patient taken approximately two (2) years after his session. While I didn’t travel with our NYC office’s best camera or have our ideal lighting, you can still get a sense of his new facial framing from the procedure.

Slide4.jpg

Slide6.jpg

I’ve also included an updated image of his donor scar from follicular unit transplantation (FUT).

Slide7.jpg

Slide4.jpg.80f552d66e046e27bb2682005c9d674f.jpg

Slide6.jpg.3e6effbb7872085b1bb201198ad152b6.jpg

Slide7.jpg.8b4e62fa90a776314c6e614c8d293af4.jpg