6 Months Post Op 1,626 Grafts With Dr. Rahal

I already posted this on another thread but the title of the thread was deceiving. So I decided to make another one.

I had a 1,624 graft FUE surgery in December of 2011. Dr. Rahal and his team performed the surgery and it took about 5 1/2 hours to complete. The implanted hair started to grow at about 2 1/2 months and new hairs are still sprouting everyday. The graft breakdown is as follows.

1s : 414

2s : 874

3s : 327

4s : 11

Total Grafts: 1626

Total Hairs: 3187

I didn't really update my previous threads in a long time because I had been really busy. I was also shaving my head to conceal any unevenness, so there wouldn't have been much for you guys to see. I decided to let it grow out the past 2 months and little did I know I had a surprise waiting for me, NEW HAIR!! I am a little over 6 months now and my hair has really started to come in a lot more. Its getting pretty thick but there's still a lot more to come I hope. The middle and left side are still not as thick as i am hoping it will be by 12 months but its still a huge improvement over what it was 6 months ago, lol.

Overall I am very happy so far but hope those areas i specified continue to improve. I would highly recommend Dr. Rahal For anyone looking for a hair transplant, going the FUE or FUT route. Doesn't matter which, Dr Rahal's your man for the job. I get carded buying cigarettes now, lmfao but when I was losing my damn hair it aged me by a lot and almost never got carded for anything ever not even beer. I don't really smoke but when I drink I don't mind smoking a few.

I cant tell you how much this surgery has changed my life, my outlook on life, and women looking at me again. I was so depressed looking the way I did, knowing what I had looked like when i had hair. When I had hair I was the life of the party but when it started to wilt away I became a hermit. So ashamed of what losing my hair did to my looks and my outlook on life. Going from getting looks from women to not getting any looks at all.

I am glad that's all behind me now and i get the looks i wanted again from those special ladies, lololol. SSSHHHHH don't tell my wife, lol. I am not a cheater and never would ever cheat on my wife but to say I don't like the attention of a women who is attracted to me would just be a lie. Getting looks from the opposite gender does wonders for the self confidence and you also feel wanted. I feel like Dr. Rahal has put me back 5 to 10 years and that's also what i have been told by everyone who knew and saw my hair loss before surgery.

So please if you were like me, depressed, anxiety ridden, Hermit, Pale, getting fat because you don't give a damn anymore about your looks. I implore you get off your fat, pale, outta shape wanting to feel loved ass and do something about it. The longer you wait, the longer you wont feel good about yourself and wont have hair.

Well here are the pictures I just took yesterday, only 6 months in after my surgery. I also Included my pre op and post op pics. I labeled the pictures in order so I hope that helps. Most of all the pictures were taken with the same camera and lighting. Special Thanks to Dr Rahal and his team, so far so good.:cool:

P.S. I do not put anything in my hair to make my hair thicker. No Powders, No hair coloring or anything like that. I didn't want to risk a poor result because of putting some powder in my hair to make it look thicker. Only thing I put in my hair other than a DHT blocking shampoo is Rogaine as a styling agent and also as a hair loss preventative.

5b32d32f7942f_5monthsbeforesurgery.jpg.6c8edf7ae42a703100e45d9f6569fba0.jpg

5b32d32f89613_3monthsbeforesurgery.jpg.409e769901a445855521fd798a51a72f.jpg

5b32d32f9d630_Postop.jpg.d122e376354fc87585b51c1e2ac90132.jpg

5b32d32fbb943_Postop2.jpg.e3bdfbb632a236c367aab523036f449e.jpg

5b32d32fc84bf_Postop3.jpg.9c19a3cf4b4f1c14cae07932d1458ca8.jpg

5b32d32fd4395_Postop4.jpg.0c7f73374f83fcd9d75cb70b85fd32a1.jpg

5b32d32fe2f8d_2012-06-1703_03.19-Copy.jpg.6048d9ca8c717a8bb49f671eb8bf99fb.jpg

5b32d32ff3dbd_2012-06-1703_02_35.jpg.94e6bdc3fb04731cef4e4799a16e8c53.jpg

5b32d33018a55_2012-06-1702_02_57.jpg.0b054e5eb79587d619df4ec3dc934b1d.jpg

5b32d3307b361_2012-06-1704_02.55-Copy.jpg.675935b8569c24fc04b2d64b57f8add2.jpg

As usual Dr. Rahal delivers another stellar result! And, as usual, the growth started earlier than any other surgeon I've seen.

You are looking great Bowser! Perfect hairline and the density is great. At 6 months you still have a lot more to come.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

good stuff! how many grafts per square cm where inplanted? how much you paid taxes included..

To be honest with you I can't remember. I do however remember Dr. Rahal telling me the areas affected by hair loss would be implanted at 60 percent density. He said he could implant at 70 to 75 percent density, but with my type of hair it wouldn't be needed. As for the price I paid, I don't know if i am even allowed to discuss that. If you're really interested tho you can always call their office and get price quotes on the number of grafts you need.

You have to remember tho, you pay for what you get. So if someone offers you the surgery at a much cheaper price, it doesn't mean you're going to get the results you want and may even become a repair case god forbid. You never want money to be an issues for any type of surgery thats done on your body. You find the best doctors and go for it!!!!!!! Hope that helps man and thanks for commenting on the hair.

Great result already. Did you and Dr Rahal agree with 1.6K grafts or couldn't extract more?

Well I consulted with 3 doctors before my surgery and the graft range they quoted that I would need to repair my hairline was between 1,500 to 1,700. Dr. Rahal said i should have close to 10,000 grafts remaining in my donor area, if any future loss does occur. Thanks for the compliment too.

As usual Dr. Rahal delivers another stellar result! And, as usual, the growth started earlier than any other surgeon I've seen.

You are looking great Bowser! Perfect hairline and the density is great. At 6 months you still have a lot more to come.

Thanks man, I really hope I get a great result at 12 months.

Well I consulted with 3 doctors before my surgery and the graft range they quoted that I would need to repair my hairline was between 1,500 to 1,700. Dr. Rahal said i should have close to 10,000 grafts remaining in my donor area, if any future loss does occur. Thanks for the compliment too.

Wow, that is alot left in the tank! Did he mention if that 10,000 graft figure was through FUT and FUE together or FUT/FUE only?