Farjo live surgery.

...oh, and i think it has to be someone not quite in the limelight as far as television punditry because who would risk a HT during the Euro, when they are contracted to appear on TV a day or two after going through an FUT.

Razor was a good shout, the type to put himself in the line-of-fire and balls big enough to just go ahead with it all, live stream etc

Thank you to those who tuned in today .

A special mention goes out to Brian Beacom for his sterling work and to all the team who made this unique episode such a great success.

Finally well done to our patient Micky Gray for going live with this.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Pretty interesting. As an American that does not play or watch "soccer", I have no idea who he is, but it was still cool to watch something live like that.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Great idea, good quality of video. Michael Gray seemed like a great guy and spoke very well and it was very interesting to see how he "was" throughout the procedure. Definately helped me to realise whats in store for my up and coming! Thanks to Mick, Farjo and team!!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I watched bits of it and found it enjoyable.

Where were you Mick?

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Here are some pictures of the day that were added on line.

Michael Gray's hair transplant is broadcast live on the internet | Mail Online

Mick

Newspapers do make me laugh how they reckon they know what they're talking about 5000 follicles they put in the article what a silly mistake to print.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

How is writing 5000 follicles a mistake? Dr Farjo answered a tweet of mine during the operation that it was approximately a 2300 graft procedure (can't recall the exact #). He didn't give the individual hair breakdown but 5000 hairs/follicles seems in line with the graft count.

Mick,

Great broadcast. I think Farjo Medical went a long way in opening people's eyes on the procedure. Congrats and well done are in order.

If that's the graft breakdown then yes it will be about right making this article correct but i read in another uk newspaper it was around a 500 grafts making about a 1000 follicles so either way reporters are reporting it wrong misleading people me being one thanks for letting me know the true op size.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 5 months later...