Farjo live surgery.

Dear all,

Thought that you may like to know about the live hair transplant surgery broadcast at Farjo HQ. I believe that this will be the first of its kind in the UK with both surgeon and patient taking part in a real-time Q & A via Twitter throughout the procedure.

The event will take place this coming Monday, June 11 starting at 10am U.K. (11 am western European, 5am Eastern and 2am Pacific Time) and will go on throughout the day

Our patient is a former premiership football player and current pundit who will be will be undergoing surgery to improve his receding hairline The event will be streamed live to viewers across the internet at http://livesurgery.farjo.net or via a link on our farjo.com website Join in the conversation on Twitter, using the hashtag #livetransplant and @BessamFarjo.

You and other viewers will be invited to submit questions via Twitter and engage in an online conversation throughout the course of the surgery, providing unique access to the procedure and its progress, from both the patient’s and surgeon’s points of view.

Brian Beacom, a well known journalist and author of a highly successful book “Diary of a hair transplant”, will be hosting the event.

We look forward to you joining us then!

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi Mick

Hope you are well. Should be fantastic. I will try and catch some of it but will be at work so might be a bit tricky. If you are being filmed Mick, you will need a good few hours in make up to sort your face out :-P

Beardy

That is great Mick, any pre clues on who the footballer is?

Will have a look.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

He needs it ;) I look forward to it.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi Mick

If you are being filmed Mick, you will need a good few hours in make up to sort your face out :-P

Beardy

:P No more drinks on Mick for you BW.

I doubt it is Alan Shearer.

Lee Dixon could do with a few grafts.

Definately not Robbie Savage! He is welsh of course

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Ha they're all at it now Rooney has got involved I just hope these footy players realise Rooney had fue so can cut his sides short and that he also uses concealer I'm sure farjos will have explained to this guy though.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I better go and buy myself a big pack of popcorn for this, looking forward to it.

Mick, any hints on how old the patient is?

shearer or dixon i would think (basically anyone who is not at the euros)

Only others I could think of were Matt Le Tissier or Paul Merson as they both appear on Sky Sports from time to time. They still have decent hair though as far as I can remember.

Gareth Southgate?

Yeah dixon is over in ukraine/poland, so is shearer. Im not sure how old that idiot mark lawrenson is, but im pretty sure he will be at the euros. Alan hansen still has good hair. It might be big nose phil thompson ?

Stan Collymore? He would have the balls to do it

Alan Smith

Ian Wright

Dion Dublin

Neil Ruddock

Warren Barton (pundit in the US)

John Scales

Tim Sherwood

Danny Mills

Dean Ashton (not sure he has been a pundit)

Paul Merson

Chris Waddle

Alan Shearer is abroad

Lee Dixon is in the UK but currently on BBC in Manchester studios

just been watching the football, and apparently shearer is flying home tomorrow so it might be him, but i just cant see him doing it. If lee dixon is in manchester and not in the ukraine, then i reckon its him.

That doesn't help Mick ;)

This is like playing the game 'Guess who'

This is a fantastic project, another chance for us all to catch the procedure in an in-person type way.

I admire the chap (whoever it is) as we all know, to just acknowlege hairloss at all, is brave!

Good luck to the Farjo clinic, well done to everyone involved and of course, best of luck to the important guys; the follicles, haa.