Dr Gho new clinic in Singapore this year

sk07

According to some guy on BTT forum who had HST procedure not long ago.

Hopefully prices will drop

Is he real deal or con artist :confused:

Yawn. Plenty of great clinics out there doing life-changing work transparently. I wouldn't waste my time with a doc who doesn't fully disclose his techniques - especially when they are controversial. But if you are curious then Gho find out for yourself. ;)

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Some information/analysis about Dr. Gho and his procedure.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Gho might be the real deal, but the problem is you can't see much of his results online and even you cant find enough info about HST technique as well.

The question is, if the claim of providing unlimited donor supply (witch i hope is true) then how come not everybody is talking about it ? If this is the case then it's a game change and it's what people been waiting for for years.

there is a lot to lose for traditional HT docs, Gho patented procedure and won a few lawsuits against some top docs.

If somebody wants to offer HST then thay would have to go to Gho and pay him money for training, royalty etc

All reputable docs would become irelevant as HST offered by top HT surgeon and some unknown Dr Nobody wouldnt make any difference, so you see how current leaders in the field are scared of Gho..lot to lose, also all hair loss forums would also become obsolete, no point discussing abt results as theres plenty of hair to cover anbody provided time and money is no issue and everyone would be gettin same HST..no more all these fancy name FUE versions..HT industry would become monopolized just like EBay monopolized onilne shopping , no real competitor

I really cant imagine Gho cheatin everyone for so long, he is located it in Holland and UK where regulations are strict and he would be busted by now but he wasnt, in fact he won

If he is doing it in Nigeria or India I would be sceptical but you cant be conning europe for so long, thats my thinking

i would love to see HRN investigate HST , i think that would be moral thing to do as there are people getting scammd on a daily basis OR they are getting treatment that is much better than current methods available.

is HST technique not supposed to leave any scar in the donor area ? (not even the fue white dots) ? which means that someone who done it can shave his head with no visible HT signs at all ????

there is a lot to lose for traditional HT docs, Gho patented procedure and won a few lawsuits against some top docs.

If somebody wants to offer HST then thay would have to go to Gho and pay him money for training, royalty etc

All reputable docs would become irelevant as HST offered by top HT surgeon and some unknown Dr Nobody wouldnt make any difference, so you see how current leaders in the field are scared of Gho..lot to lose, also all hair loss forums would also become obsolete, no point discussing abt results as theres plenty of hair to cover anbody provided time and money is no issue and everyone would be gettin same HST..no more all these fancy name FUE versions..HT industry would become monopolized just like EBay monopolized onilne shopping , no real competitor

I really cant imagine Gho cheatin everyone for so long, he is located it in Holland and UK where regulations are strict and he would be busted by now but he wasnt, in fact he won

If he is doing it in Nigeria or India I would be sceptical but you cant be conning europe for so long, thats my thinking

i would love to see HRN investigate HST , i think that would be moral thing to do as there are people getting scammd on a daily basis OR they are getting treatment that is much better than current methods available.

Sk,

See above ... we have investigated the procedure, and I've written about the pros, cons, uncertainties, and potential on various occasions. Frankly, it's a very excited prospect, but I disagree that it would make anything obsolete or that it's being "blocked" or discouraged by talented hair restoration physicians. These are the same doctors who've adapted from implanting huge micrografts under loops and utilizing inefficient donor closure techniques to utilizing microscopes, follicular units, and trichophytic closures on a daily basis.

Additionally, these same doctors now offer FUE (a procedure allegedly blacklisted by reputable FUT surgeons) and experiment with things like ACell, PRP, robot-assisted FUE, and other "futuristic" treatments. Frankly, my guess is that these same physicians will be the ones investigating the potential of stem cells and coming up with their own variations and discoveries on how to perform the procedure more efficiently.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Future HT Doc,

Did you have a chance to speak to any of Ghos patients? If you did, what do you think of results, both donor and recepient?

With HST one could transplant 20 000 grafts at the expense of 4 000 grafts in donor region(20%)..it is creating new hair, +100 and - 20 after every procedure = +80

Everyone is a candidate

even dr Phil cld get fixed

Future HT Doc,

With HST one could transplant 20 000 grafts at the expense of 4 000 grafts in donor region(20%)..it is creating new hair, +100 and - 20 after every procedure = +80

Everyone is a candidate

I am not sure how accurate is this, but I read somewhere that with HST only 2000 grafts can be taken in one session with a very high price, and you have to wait like 12 months between sessions.

if that's the case, if 20,000 graft was even a possible number to achieve, it will take around 10 years of very pricey HTs. i don't see that efficient at all for advanced cases unless they are millionaires and have lots of time and PATIENCE.

Again, i hope im wrong with what wrote above, because i really want this to work and actually i feel that really soon we'll have more effecient HT methods than both FUT ad FUE (at least something with 0 scars).

They do up to 2500 grafts per session and then you have to wait for 9 months for next session but it isnt stricly followed as 6 months is good enough. Who needs 20 000 grafts anyway, half that would be enough for nw6

Very high price?

If you have 1800 grafts in session it will cost you 9400 Euros, 5.2 Euro per graft, after you pass 1800+ the price drops to2.5 euro per graft...2500 grafts in single session would cost abt 4.5 euro a graft..

'A maximum of approximately 2520 grafts can be transplanted per day of treatment'

..now you can see that FUE is more expensive, FUE costs anywhere from $8 -16 per grafts in western countries or it can cost 3 bucks if you do it in some poor country.

It is definately scarless, question is does it regenerate and is recepient hair the same quality as donor?

They do up to 2500 grafts per session and then you have to wait for 9 months for next session but it isnt stricly followed as 6 months is good enough. Who needs 20 000 grafts anyway, half that would be enough for nw6

Very high price?

If you have 1800 grafts in session it will cost you 9400 Euros, 5.2 Euro per graft, after you pass 1800+ the price drops to2.5 euro per graft...2500 grafts in single session would cost abt 4.5 euro a graft..

'A maximum of approximately 2520 grafts can be transplanted per day of treatment'

..now you can see that FUE is more expensive, FUE costs anywhere from $8 -16 per grafts in western countries or it can cost 3 bucks if you do it in some poor country.

It is definately scarless, question is does it regenerate and is recepient hair the same quality as donor?

If the cost is like that then it's very reasonable. as for your last question, i guess we need to see more results in order to judge, and that's the problem with HST, you can never find enough results about it.

BTW. will the recovery timebe same as FUE ? or faster

There is a misunderstanding, Dr. Gho clinic will be in Jakarta Indonesia... Histogen is the one in Singapore... I love Asia.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Future HT Doc,

Did you have a chance to speak to any of Ghos patients? If you did, what do you think of results, both donor and recepient?

Everyone is a candidate

I tried to speak with Dr. Gho and discuss some of the information I gathered in the article, but I never heard back. He's extremely busy though, so I don't think it's an indication of anything besides a thriving practice.

Additionally, while the numbers you're posting make sense in theory, I simply have not seen any objective evidence near this level.

Altogether, I'm thrilled with the prospects of this new technology. I think the ability to "split" a graft, utilize both sites of stem cell activity, and create an "unlimited" donor supply is going to continue improving and really change the way we do things eventually. Can't wait to see what happens!

everybody is talking about the technique but nobody is mentioning Dr. Gho skills. let's assume HST works, how good is dr. gho ? can he create a natural hairline, would he produce a good density with the number of grafts he uses like some other FUE and FUT doctors ?

His technique is nice and smart but his results aren't that impressive. You can visit his website and check out his before and after photos...

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dr. Gho's "secret technique" has been around for years. Whenever someone gets wind of it, they tout about it as if it's something new. His revolutionary new technique has yet to take over the ht industry. I hear his name every year or two but nothing has ever come of it.

Hey man, Share your own opinions without shoving up my name. I told you already to stop breaking my balls. Just get a life don lorenzo !!!

My Hair Treatments:

No matter what you try to do to bring members against me for your hidden agendas, you wont win. Whine up like a bambino, I told you million times, just mind your own business and leave me alone but you are just a trouble maker. If you think what I post garbage then at least I do things to help members rather that you Mr. Translator. Learn how to help others in forums and share knowledge rather than attacking and criticizing. You are trying to show that you are more useful??? A member since 2003 and only have 692 posts! Jotronic should really teach you how to be kind to others, no one will side you in what you are planning to do. About Dr. Rahal, go ask him yourself or ask Mattj if I'm driving him crazy. You are aware that its a big low class statement. Such an ignorant sarcastic racist person you are. Get busy with Euro 2012 please and leave me alone.

My Hair Treatments: