Atlantis 2000?

bobby2002,

I've taken the liberty of edited the title and body of your post to reflect the clinic's name rather than a url which violated our Terms of Service.

I have to direct experience with this clinic or doctor but Atlantis 2000 has been discussed on the forum in the pat. I suggest using the forum's search feature to learn more about them.

I also highly recommend contacting the FL clinics recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Atlantis 2000 pops up about once a week on here. Do yourself a favor, either see Dr. Charles or Dr. Rose, both in Florida. They are outstanding, ethical surgeons and they probably will end up costing less than Atlantis 2000.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Do not go to that clinic , trust me ! they will leave you with pluggy results ...ive seen their work first hand.. its hideous.

...and while we're on the subject of dubious clinics in Florida, he should beware of 'Dr' Larry Shapiro. Don't be tempted by his $1 per graft 'specials'!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

hi does any one have any thing to say about Atlantis 2000 and Dr. Patrick Callaghan, M.D out of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida?

Forget Atlantis 2000 and go down the street and see Dr. Glenn Charles in Boca Raton, he performed mine and has has countless successes. He's also priced very competitively.

...and while we're on the subject of dubious clinics in Florida, he should beware of 'Dr' Larry Shapiro. Don't be tempted by his $1 per graft 'specials'!

As a general rule of thumb, never get cosmetic surgery by Ronald McDonald

The only things I have heard about this Atlantis 2000 place based on the reviews on the forums indicate a bunch of Red Flags and Do Not Enter Signs. With hair restoration, don't risk your scalp to possible pluggy looking hairlines & atrocious scars. You invest a lot of emotion, social factors, and money to be taking a risk with a clinic that has multiple patient complaints. Hair transplantation with such clinics might break you down and you might need repairs in the future. So, I'd definitely check out the recommended doctors on the forums that are based in Florida first and get a consult with each one of them. Then see who fits closer to your ultimate hair restoration goals and go for it only if you are a suitable candidate for the procedure.

just want to thank everybody for all the help. I really appreciate it thank you!!! so no Atlantis for me i am going to go see DR. John Satino and hair and scalp laser clinic in clearwater on Saturday. wish me luck!

Dr. John Satino? His website doesn't show much and it talks about laser assisted surgery?

Well well well. It's not even a proven technique in the hair restoration community. If it was, then every other top doctor would be using the same technique. Have you seen his actual results online or in person? Another Red Flag. You should use the search feature in the forum: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/153619-hslc-boca-raton.html or http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/150389-hair-max-laser-comb-2.html

I'd avoid his clinic too.

Start your research and consultations here:

Hair Transplant Clinics in Florida