HLCC Minoxidil 10%-15%

HARIRI

This company manufactures great minoxidil with more power for allowing us to apply it only once a day. They tried to reduce the alcohol to add more beneficial DHT blocking ingredients and reduce irritations. I knew about it from Dr. Rahal Clinic as its sold there. Its been sold and recommended in many top clinics in the US. I'm thinking about switching from Rogaine 5% twice a day to HLCC minoxidil 10% once a day before bedtime as Rogaine screw the hair texture if applied in the morning before work, however 15% is too much to me. I think 10% is the perfect one as the concentration wont be changed, it would just be applied once a day plus benefiting from an extra DHT topical blocker which is the Azelaic acid.

Listen to this doctor, she sounds very honest with her explanation. Tell me your opinion.

(Video removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Now this is something I would consider. It sounds like they have a good product.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Well, its available only at USA and Canada I believe, you can try to check their website hlcconline, For worldwide prders there is a company doing the same type of minoxidil and concentrations with same ingredients and less alcohol, its called Minoxidil Max. Check it out too.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

You are welcome...

My Hair Treatments:

Im not really sure about them, its just that minoxidil max is still in the market, where others are almost all shut down including perfect image solutions which are sold on amazon and Dr. Lee's Xandrox as well. I could only recommend Rogaine 5% or HLCC minoxidil 10% as they are sold in many HT clinics, one of them is Dr. Rahal's clinic where I went for my hairline repair.

Here are the places selling them :-

http://www.hlcconline.com/find-a-hair-loss-clinic.php

Edited by HARIRI

My Hair Treatments:

Guest kourosh

Well, I assure you its not a transplant, 90% of my hair is back. There are other people on the who are very happy as well. I went to Dr. Shapiro of UBC and after one year of injection with no results. I have a Doctorate in chemistry and I formulated this for my self and some friends.

ask you technical questions and I will gladly answer, but the fact that you think is the result of transplant is very flattering for the product.

Guest kourosh

I assure you its not a transplant, I changed the profile picture so you can see the progress. The fact that you thought it was a transplant is very flattering.

If you have any technical questions, please feel free to ask.

Guest kourosh

I assure you its not a transplant, I changed the profile picture so you can see the progress. The fact that you thought it was a transplant is very flattering.

If you have any technical questions, please feel free to ask.

Guest kourosh

I went to Dr. Shapiro of UBC after a year of injections absolutely no results. I have Alopecia areata ( GEO pattern), Never had pretty hair, but its nice to have it back at all

Guest kourosh

Yes, for the past 18 months. I invented it for my self and so many of my friends asked for it, the other people in the picture are my friends who used it. It worked best on normal MPB.

Yes, for the past 18 months. I invented it for my self and so many of my friends asked for it, the other people in the picture are my friends who used it. It worked best on normal MPB.

I'm not talking about your product that you so called invented. Sorry. I was asking Hairiri if he was using the product in Dr Rahals office.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

NHP, Yes I was using the Minoxidil 10% for one year once a day before bed time, it is a very good quality of Minoxidil , My cousin was studying in NYC and was bringing a one year supply to me every time he comes back for vacation. Unfortunately, he is graduated already and he is back home so I guess I have no choice but to use Rogaine 5% twice a day.I realized that they have a new one which is Minoxidil 10% with saw palmetto 5%, I think its even better. Their secret is adding carrier solution, you can read about it by clicking on the minoxidil 10% picture.

Hair Loss Laser Leader HLCC - Category Display

My Hair Treatments:

HARIRI, can I ask how much you were paying for the 1 year supply? Did you get any results? I am probably going to order from them. I just haven't heard anything about them before so its hard to get a feeling if they would be worth paying the extra $

I wouldn't worry about using 15% i used it for many years with 5% through the day i had amazing growth from it. unfortunately there is no sites that will deliver stronger than 5% to the uk because of last years enforced laws to generic mionoxidils that had Dr Lee shut down the web sites realise that they will be quickly targeted if they make it stronger than 5% so i'm screwed now, minoxidilmax is suspect if you ask me i used them a long time before most people i was one of their first ever customers and there's something not quite right about them lately so i don't trust them.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

No pal sorry I used Dr lees I don't know this new company but if Dr Rahal sells the new hllc then it will likely be fine.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

The only thing we can do for now is use Regaine 5% minoxidil along with another DHT blocker called Revivogen (Revivogen scalp therapy), it contains Revivogen :: Dermatologist-formulated Natural Hair Loss Solution. It works very very well with Minoxidil. Give it a try.

My Hair Treatments:

I'm currently using Regaine(Rogaine in the US) along with Saw Palmetto in vitamin form(along with MSM, biotin and a whole bunch of other vitamins) as well as shampooing with Revita and Revita conditioner. I don't want to use Proprecia/Proscar as I fear the potential side effects, hopefully my regimen will keep my hair. Revita also has DHT blockers but I'm unsure if it works as well as the Revivogen scalp therapy. I could always just buy the Revivogen scalp therapy on its own and incorporate it into my regimen though.

Why it bringing in the HLCC 10%-15% so hard? Does it need prescription?