2 Months-Dr Lindsey

Hi Everyone,

Well it's two months and 'yes it's been hard. I would say there is nothing much to report, more transplanted hairs have flown the nest since month one. I'm left with a few strands here and there. I'm back to where I started, maybe slightly worse.

Where my transplanted hairs were placed I'm trying to comb over with the existing hair-it's uneven. The redness has gone down a little, just as Dr Lindsey said it would.

Now I'm hoping it's just the waiting game, feel free to comment. Thanks Bucks

ii.jpg.e0e5e9dacea65c1f4a055f113cec3bdc.jpg

Looks good so far pal, the best fun comes between 3 - 6 months imo so hang in there. Build a proper patient blog mate it's much better to have all your monthly photos in one place so you can see things shaping up and you can compare easier it's really tricky to keep track when there's pictures in lots of different threads.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Hi mate, looks like everything is as it should be. I didn't begin to see anything until month 4; I'm now on month 9 and I'm still seeing more growth. You've a long way to go yet so hang in there. You're probably sick of hearing this, but the first few months really are the worst. :)

Cheers boys, you know 2 months is hard.

Thanks for the reply's, don't like being back where I started, but was made well aware this would be the case.

I will try not wish time away,

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS

it does help

Bucksred, it looks fine at 2 months.

Nothing starts to happen until 3 to 4 and then it is gradual.

It can look worse before it gets better but be patient, Dr Lindsey is a good surgeon and I am sure you will have a good result.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Everything looks fine for 2 months Bucks.

No long to go now til the good part !!!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Hey there Buksred,

You are having a completely "normal" experience. Remember, we are defying nature, but that's good. Modern science is amazing. Try to take pride in the fact that you have the guts to enter into something most people couldn't imagine, you are a member of an elite club now. YOU'RE ONE OF US!!! So that alone is an accomplishment.

Now from what I have seen, and read, Dr. Lindsey does excellent work. Try to find comfort in that, you went to "one of the good ones"! Of course you are feeling anxious, that is perfectly natural, I myself am nearing the 2 and a half month mark, on my second procedure. I chose an excellent surgeon, and I am very confident in his work, so I find comfort in that. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't nervous, in fact, I am more anxious and nervous this time around, than the first one. But I know I have to step back, and relax. You know, just chill out. Worrying solves nothing, and it just drains you of energy, energy that can be used toward positive things.

I feel your pain my friend, but all we can do is be patient and the reward will come. Time just seems to be flying by anyway, so before you know it, you will get what you paid for. Not just money, but the time and anxiety that goes hand in hand with a HT.

Be well, you're going to be very happy, really soon!

2/14/2011 Surgery #1 Dr. Ivan Cohen - 1539 grafts, 1's - 475

2's - 989

3's - 75

2/20/2012 Surgery #2 Dr. Carlos Wesley - 2570 grafts

Buzz2 my friend-thanks for the feedback, wishing you the best and speedy growth

Fakeplstctrees- Thx for taking the time to send that reply. Appears buzz2, you and I are all in the same time frame, give or take a week or so. I'm using the time I have to focus on getting the fitness up, going on some long runs, I bring my dog with me, it's never had so much exercise. I'm aiming to get ready for the summer, new hair, body, wardrobe etc. Dr Lindsey gave me the idea, informing me of all his running and sports.

Cheers again chaps

Bucks

Yeah , I had my surgery on the 1st March. So just at 9 weeks now.

You really are going for it , good luck to you.

Ive started to wear my hair a bit longer than usual and use a tiny bit of concealer. My wife says its the best shes ever seen my hair. The goods news is that I havent really started to see any growth yet. So when it does I can hopefully ditch the concealer, or carry on using it so it will hpefully give me the look of a full head of hair.

Ive been on Propecia for just over 8 months now and I think this is really sarting to help now, I didnt really notice anything for the first 7 months or so. Im also on Minoxidil. Not sure on regrowth but each hair shaft appears thicker.

Give it a year and Ill have hair like Jedward!!!!!!!

Its amazing what hair can do to your confidence and outlook. I might go for a run myself !!!!!

Oh and Up the Saints!!!!!! Back in the Premiership !!!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

Buzz2, I agree with you that concealers are life savers. I dont care about density anymore even 40% is enough as long Nanogen or Toppik fibres can find some hair to stick into, its a process that doesnt take more than 5 minutes of your time. By the way, it seems you are happy with Marwan Saifi from Poland, I heard a lot about him. How is he as a surgeon? How much does he charge per graft?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hariri

Yes, Marwan Saifi was excellent before, during an after the surgery. He is also a very good bloke. He made the time to visit me in the hotel the day after surgery, he has called me at home, answered all emails. As I have said before , I dont want to rave too much yet as I have yet to see the results. At this stage I cant fault him.

His price per graft based on 2000. Is 1.47 pound / 2.29 us

I'll update pics shortly.

Bucs - Im sure Forest will do well next season.

Total 5134 grafts.

SPEX - wasnt sure who you were referring to, so wasnt being rude. Thanks just incase !!!

Total 5134 grafts.

Dr Lindsey-Hello. In reply I can't find the scar, I will post my 3 month pictures with front and back. Really happy about your needlework skills, I was worried about FUT because of it. When Spex and a few others on here informed me you were a great surgeon, I can see first hand why. Thank you so much.

Spex, lol

Looking good bucks! You got a good head of hair to start with , in the end you are going to be a happy guy! I was looking for a lobster, but you cant even tell you had work done with your current hair length. See you at 3months buddy , rest easy.

JustOne

Hi Dr Lindsey, maybe it's because I've let my hair grow, it's got a curl in it that helps.

Will come and see you in October, I can buy you/Spex a cold Beer.

Hopefully I will be sporting a new hairstyle.