Prince William 3,000 FUE...

1978matt

...ok so maybe not but his hair was looking noticabley better yesterday at a film premiere.

I've no doubt he is taking/applying medication.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

He wont be taking finasteride there's no chance of that especially with the stigma of babies been born wrong, i highly doubt the royal doctor would allow the heir to the commonwealth thrown be born under these conditions and minoxidil alone would have no effect on someone with his loss so he must be using concealer if you saw a decent change but i've not seen any change with him my self.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Prince William is really a handsome prince in all means. Its just his hair loss progress breaks my heart, Toppik was working well on him but the hairs are getting less so the fibres cant find shafts to stick into. Finastride wont work that well with him as he is trying to make a baby plus minoxidil is great but it cant achieve that much of a result. It would be great if he plans to do a hair transplantation, probably FUE, I don't think his majesty will be happy to be cut or stripped haha. FUE will be the answer but the thing is that he should accept to shave his head in order to get a quality FUE.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

It's to early in the day to be scarring princes. He doesn't need hair

Prince William is definitely in need of hair restoration and it is not too early to have the Prince go through this procedure. As long as he is using medication such as Finasteride or Minoxidil, he can have a lifetime of natural hair which may be partly transplanted, but overall looks great. There are options available that even royalty may be interested in taking advantage of.

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

Between military service and public engagements there is no way he'd have time to have a HT and heal up without it being noticed, or without compromising his duties. Add to that the fact it'd be so noticeable and the media/public scrutiny and I don't know whether it'd even be worth his while!

Plus, and I'm just speculating here, my suspicion is he couldn't have such a procedure justifiably paid for through the tax system, meaning although it sounds ridiculous, he might have to pay for any sort of cosmetic surgery through his plain old wages. I know it sounds ridiculous to say a Prince couldn't afford it and I'm sure theoretically he could afford it many times over; but none of that wealth is his and the public would be pretty incensed if they found out William had a HT via their finances.

Overall I think there's just too much complication to get it done in the near future. Maybe after military service though...

If I were him I'd either shave it short or get an FUE transplant, not neither!

One good thing is he doesn't need to worry about attracting women anymore. What did Kate see in the multimillionaire Prince William? :D

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

She saw the life and the title she'd gain fact!!!!!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk