Dr Bisanga 1301 fue to hairline

aj29

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi muddy ,yeah got your pm but it won't let me reply with my iPhone I'll pm you when I get in the office, cost wise bhr charge €5 per graft upto 1000 grafts €3 per graft after that unless they have changed there prices since April

Thanks riloal

Yeah I guess you could say that Im beating mother nature. it's a constant battle though but I assume I would be quite receeded now if not for meds and surgery. It comes down to what you can reasonably achieve and being happy with it, Ive accepted that I'm never gonna have my original hair from when I was 18 back but it's all about having realistic expectations

HI aj29,

Your hair is looking great. Ive been considering Bisanga for a while now but haven't taken the plunge yet. I'm still a bit uncertain about 10 years from now etc.

when you say

it's all about having realistic expectations
what do you mean?

What would you do in your 2nd procedure?

Thanks,

M.

Hi magnum

What I mean is you can't expect a Ht to ever replace the density you once had it's not possible to replicate nature.but if you have realistic goals then you will be happier when your result grows in for me it's all about framing my face that was my priority if I have no2 and I'm not in any rush to do so I'd touch up where my loss has progressed I'm going to treat my donor very preciously and not get carried away Im aware that I'll may continue to lose some more native especially in the frontal 3rd where fin is less effective ,Im looking at the next 10 years also

• 2 weeks later...

hi heres some pics, my hair looks grey in the pics but its matte wax, i havent noticed any further growth but my hairs so long now its difficult to see my left side is much weaker than my right so hopefull it catches up over the next 5 months, ill be meeting the doc and stephen from bhr in febuary by then i should hope to have a little more density ,but overall im still glad i did it and wish id done it sooner

regards

aj

Hi richfrog

I got your pm but can't reply on my iPhone

I'll send u a reply when I'm back in the office but in awnser to you question yeah mate that will be fine I'm more than happy to meet so you can take a look at the work

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

im at the 7 month stage, im pretty happy overall.There are areas that could be better but thats just me being a perfectionist.I had my donor shaved down to a grade 1 and in my opinion it looks like i havent had any work.Ive attached some pics of the donor with and without flash.im still happy i had it done at would highly reccomend Dr Bisanga and his team.

b.jpg.94a68722f08b647e9cee55016e8760e8.jpg

d.jpg.0200bb77b482605be6f548c93e9e3354.jpg

jk.jpg.ec90089a0e8603a59559f5b1634d0954.jpg

jku.jpg.c68a6b3ae84e7bb954f0ed7d9f4bf0d2.jpg

photo.jpg.9f455b07e2b8ceafd3518c2ef6acd460.jpg

Your hair is looking really good AJ.

Try taking some pictures in better light if you can.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree with AJ, scar is a pain in the ass especially if the person is perfectionist. There will be a day when the patient cant be longer able to restore all of his hair in a certain age with a certain level of NW. What you see on the net is only one year post op but you wont imagine how would you look like when the final balding process ends. When AJ decided to do FUE he has a point which is to shave his head to look normal and good rather than looking weird with head of hair and balding spots because of being hesistant to show the scar to public and start looking weird. A person should always think how would he look like 10 years ahead especially if he isnt ready to take the finasteride.

Alix, i agree with you too, Motorized FUE tool in my opinion is very commercial, big risk of damaging the graft, many top clinic are using it to save time, dollars and efforts. All top FUE surgeon are using manual extraction devices like Lorenzo, Bisanga and Feriduni. Dr. Feriduni was using motorized tool and he found its not good enough so he went back to manual to achieve better results and patient satisfaction. I would never have a FUE session with motorized tool at all whether its motorized rotating punch or powered SAFE system..etc. Unfortunately most of North American docs are using them these days to meet the demand of the HT market, motorized FUE tools offer the ability to remove 500 – 700 grafts per hour, whereas manual punch grafts allow surgeons to remove around 200 – 300 grafts per hour. Its about production and time saving but not about quality.

"With using motorized FUE tool, HT doctors can't feel what's going on as well and may end up with more transections. Also that the motorized drill may generate heat which could be bad for the grafts" "Some types of work require slow and meticulous attention to detail like an artist with a small paint brush. Sure it takes longer but I don’t think you can compare it to the painter with a spray gun". :-)

Do you know if Dr. Rahal uses a motorized tool for FUE?

Cargo-

In answer to your question, I am almost positive Dr. Rahal uses a motorized tool for his FUE. With that said however, his results are consistently amazing.....and his FUE work is no exception. I am actually especially impressed with his FUE technique!! I just had a strip procedure done with him, but noticed a link to some of his recent FUE sessions, and I was blown away!

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167798-dr-rahal-fue-compilation.html

AJ-

Your result is going to look great!!!! I just had my procedure done, and I echo what you said about the recipient area numbing jabs! Holy mother of GOD did those hurt!! The funny thing is, at the end of my procedure before he drove me home, my surgeon told me that he was impressed at what a high pain threshold I had. Little did he know that it was all I could do from screaming obscenities when that first needle went in my forehead!! I bet he would have changed his mind about me if he was able to hear what I was thinking...... ;-D

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.