Dr Rahal 3529 FUT

DreamBig

Bro, you on any meds? Just wondering. How old are you?

Hi there, yes I'm currently on Proscar 1.25mg daily and apply Rogaine Foam twice daily. Also take a mens multivitamin.

Haven't had any side effects from the Proscar whatsoever.

I had stabilised my loss before having surgery through use of Proscar. Only started using Rogaine foam 14 days after surgery as recommended by Dr. Rahal.

I was 26 when I had the surgery and will turn 27 later this year.

Dr. Rahal should really be awarded with the ISHRS GOLDEN FOLLICLE AWARD this year. It looks freakingly amazing.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

DreamBig,

That's an appropriate name! You dared to dream big and it paid off big time. Congratulations on your extremely impressive results.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Nice progress, you got any better pics as it appears to too dark in month 3.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Looks great for 3 months but the photos are really dark which doesn't give a true story have you any outside or light pictures. I think it's gonna be a great result though.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Thanks everybody for your comments so far. :)

And yes I agree the pics aren't of the best quality. But I can assure you the results are in person as they appear in the photos.

If I get a chance over the weekend I'll take some better pics (inside/outside lighting etc) and post them in my blog.

I think I've been lucky with the amount of growth up to this point but I would also like to point out that I've stuck to the pre and post operative care regimen recommended by Dr. Rahal 100% throughout the whole process.

I even went as far as sleeping upright until the day I had the sutures out, thus giving me no chance of coming into contact with the grafts or dislodging them. Also didn't touch the grafts until after 14 days and then when washing was super gentle.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I finally took the plunge and had the FUT procedure (3800 grafts) performed by Dr. Rahal yesterday. Everything went off smoothly and his team was very efficient and the doc was kind enough to drop me off at the Foxbar gues house. Sorry for high-jacking this thread but that is all the information I have for now. I will open a new thread once I have my pre-op pics and have taken some post-op pics. I am staying at the Foxbar guest house - very nice and clean, everything is provided (except lunch and dinner which you can have delivered to your door-step anyway) and would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to get the HT done at Rahals.

Edit: Btw, I wanted to say thanks to everybody who posts on this forum. I have been lurking on this forum for nearly 2 years and gathered a lot of information before going to one of the best HT surgeons.

Edited by labrador

You dream Big, You got it, Result Big. Impressive for ONLY 3 months. I noticed most of the patients whom have huge fast results are on Finastride (Propecia). Its pitty I cant take it. Good luck in your growth.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]