1542 FUE Patient's Images - Dr. Carlos K. Wesley

A 37-year-old man underwent FUE using a small 0.75mm punch. A total of 1542 FU were used to fill his frontal third (including hairline and temple reconstruction). The patient submitted his own before and after images taken in the comfort of his own home only 6 months after the session. We sure hope to have video footage from our office capturing his current hairline shortly!

Edited by Billena

Nice transformation! Very clean work.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Wesley,

Very nice work! I also appreciate that you have included video footage prior to surgery. I have always wondered why more clinics don't do this. Normally we get only pre-op photos and post-op video.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Coming on very well for 6 months.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks for your comments.

This patient also had ACell added to the donor area at the end of his FUE procedure. Regarding my FUE patients' donor areas, we've found that using a combination of PRP and ACell has helped camouflage any unwanted evidence of a donor harvest even more effectively. While this is just a series of observations at this stage, it is certainly encouraging.

Nice work Dr.

I have generally been impressed by your clinic.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

We're certainly looking at it closely and have effectively adopted the use of both Acell and PRP into our patients' FUE donor healing. Although we haven't initiated any formal investigation, there is anecdotal evidence that it can help regenerate hair follicles from transacted hair fragments in the donor area.