Dr Hasson 2160 grafts

bonkerstonker

Well i went back to Canada 11 months post op from my last surgery with a couple of issues Dr Hasson had a good look and felt that i had lost existing hairs which had set my result back he also said my crown had thinned lower down towards my neck which had left the bottom of my crown very thin and bald. He also measured my scar and found it had stretched he thinks it could be something to do with my scalp being a lot tougher than most peoples he described it as leather like. There was also a few ht hairs that had grown slightly thin but it was 11 months post op so there was chance they could mature.

Obviously having learnt all this i felt like the unluckiest person in the world and the whole why me thing went through my mind when Dr Hasson said to me "don't worry we'll get you sorted out", he had to remove the scar completely to resolve the scar issue so decided to take a few grafts out as well to help me where i'd lost ground WHAT A GUY it just proved to me what a good caring clinic Hasson and Wong are they truly care about you and i'm glad i chose to go with the best!! :)

Just one more thing to add i'm 2 weeks post op now and it would appear most of my pre op hairs and new ht hairs are still in my scalp as oppose to last time when i suffered a lot of shockloss they shed within 7 or 8 days so maybe thats a sign of quick growth to come and little shockloss who knows but i'm pleased with it.

New photos on blog below.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I'm at 2 weeks exactly today but i have kind of programmed my brain not to acknowledge the staples presence and have set the finish line in my head for 30 days a bit like when i fight i dont feel any punches during the fight and the staples are not hurting or bothering me now the mind is a powerful thing I will be able to make it to 30 days no problem at all. Interestingly last time I focused on 2 weeks and was so fed up within a week.

Yes it's a shame Dutch but that's life.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I did 14 days with the staples this time around and it wasn't fun. Not sure how you're gonna pull off 30! Hopefully the scar stays the way it is now this time.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Yes cheers hairthere it should do now I'm thinking most of the strain is on the scar in the early days when the tissue is weak so I'm hoping doubling the stitch time should help. I find it astonishing that only 2 weeks is enough time to seal 2 pieces of scalp together and it generally does so 4 weeks should be great. I'm not looking forward to removing the staples they'll be proper healed in I'd imagine lol.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Dr Hasson felt that i had lost existing hairs which had set my result back, he also said

my crown had thinned lower down towards my neck which had left the bottom of my crown

very thin and bald.

Since you're losing existing hair....

just curious...are you on a regular dose of meds every single day?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Yes on 1.25 mg of finasteride and minoxidil. I think I had a lot of thin minoxidil hairs that probably didn't survive the trauma of the Ht.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Well i went back to Canada 11 months post op from my last surgery with a couple of issues Dr Hasson had a good look and felt that i had lost existing hairs which had set my result back he also said my crown had thinned lower down towards my neck which had left the bottom of my crown very thin and bald. He also measured my scar and found it had stretched he thinks it could be something to do with my scalp being a lot tougher than most peoples he described it as leather like. There was also a few ht hairs that had grown slightly thin but it was 11 months post op so there was chance they could mature.

Obviously having learnt all this i felt like the unluckiest person in the world and the whole why me thing went through my mind when Dr Hasson said to me "don't worry we'll get you sorted out", he had to remove the scar completely to resolve the scar issue so decided to take a few grafts out as well to help me where i'd lost ground WHAT A GUY it just proved to me what a good caring clinic Hasson and Wong are they truly care about you and i'm glad i chose to go with the best!! :)

Just one more thing to add i'm 2 weeks post op now and it would appear most of my pre op hairs and new ht hairs are still in my scalp as oppose to last time when i suffered a lot of shockloss they shed within 7 or 8 days so maybe thats a sign of quick growth to come and little shockloss who knows but i'm pleased with it.

New photos on blog below.

So Bonker am I understanding you correctly here, Dr. Hasson did this pro bono?

Yes obviously I sorted plane but other than that Pro Bono. Hasson and Wong work is guarenteed and they are really interested in your concerns so I had to go back for my scar looking at and like I was saying there was a few Ht hairs that were thin and struggling also possibly some that hadn't grown but he didn't have to do me that many grafts probably nowhere near he's a good person they really care about you.

Edited by bonkerstonker

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Glad you were able to get the additional grafts Bonker......should turn out really nice for you. Look forward to seeing the photos once it starts growing in. No doubt, H & W are one of the best.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

Yes obviously I sorted plane but other than that Pro Bono. Hasson and Wong work is guarenteed and they are really interested in your concerns so I had to go back for my scar looking at and like I was saying there was a few Ht hairs that were thin and struggling also possibly some that hadn't grown but he didn't have to do me that many grafts probably nowhere near he's a good person they really care about you.

That is great to hear. I am very happy for you and this speaks volumes for this clinic. Hasson and Wong are synonomous with cutting edge work and the highest committment to their patients.

Look forward to your updates. Heal well and grow!!!

Orlhair thanks pal.

Staggerlee doesn't it just! I honestly can't speak highly enough about them this is why when choosing a cosmetic surgeon of any kind you've got to look on a global scale.

My donor area is settling down and the back of my scalp is still extremely slack I've still got a visible roll over like a fat mans gut lol which is unbelieveable considering I've had 7460 grafts by strip in the space of a year I would honestly say I've probably got another 7000 more grafts by strip and obviously more by fue if needs be. God must of had a sense of humour when he made me go bald at 19 but gave me the scalp of a sharp pei dog lol.

Edited by bonkerstonker

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1