Newhairplease updated website...

NEWHAIRPLEASE

Hey guys, I finally updated my website...it didn't take near as long as I thought it would..Im gonna try and keep my pictures posted on it instead of staring a new thread showing my updates all the time...anyway, it goes from 6 months pre op pictures all the way through 2 weeks post on...Im coming up on 1 month post op and I will put them up as well ( I can't believe how much hair of lost since week two )...the pictures will show it when I post them on my website on February 19th...most of the loss is from the grafts of course, but I do think I have some recipient area shock..also, I know I have some donor area shock...anyway, it was to all be expected!!

I always try and keep Dr Rahal in the loop with my pictures and he said everything is right on track and looks great so that always makes a patient feel better!! Anyways, have a look at it and I will put up my 1 month in a few days!!:)

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Newhair- just saw your last update! Looks amazing! The scar looks like it's going to be barely detectable when it heals!

Loving the hairline!

You're going to have such a great head of hair when you're done!

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

Looking damn good NHP. Love the scar so far. You're healing just right!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Thanks for all the comments guys. Yeah I can't believe it's been a month. Will post some more pictures on the 19th. Those are not gonna be nearly as impressive as I've shed a ton of hairs. Also, like I said I have shock on recipient and donor as well. But the great news is my wife has said the scar looks unbelievable. I stated in another thread that she said she don't even think she could see the side scars under a microscope. She said the back of the scar was red but still very thin. Anyway, I'll post some more in a couple of days. I'm ready to start posting months 3,4,5 pics. Ha

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

You're on your way pal it wont be long now. It's defo best to build a blog and it's easier for people in the future to look back when you've moved on with your Afro lol.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk