Lasercomb what it did for me

I used it exactly as instructed, and i think it made it worse it was a total waste of money IMO, what do you guys think?

1.jpg

After 6 months

2.jpg

ive been doing alot of research trying to find a new routine. What can i use naturally, i do not want to use finasteride, and add it to my regiment.

Im lookin into saw palmetto

I already use rogaine foam and nizoral.

That appears to be a lot of hair loss in six months, unless the lighting and wetness of the hair is making the pictures look so much different. I tried a laser comb for a year of so and nothing seemed to change, but I've never heard of a laser comb making it worse. With that level of hair loss the meds may help you slow or stop the loss, but you are going to need a wig or a transplant to make much difference. I'd make an appointment to see a hair transplant doctor soon.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Q: Is an increase in shedding normal?

A: A few users report a slight increase in shedding when they first start the HairMax treatments. This is actually a good sign. Your hair grows in three phases, Anagen (the growth phase), Catagen (the resting phase) and Telogen (the shedding phase). At any one time about 10% of your hair is in the Catagen phase, resting in your scalp and waiting to be shed. The HairMax stimulates the hair follicle into an Anagen state and encourages the hair follicle to start a new healthy hair. This new healthy hair will push out some of the Catagen hairs that are in the resting phase. The new hair will be stronger, healthier and thicker. This Catagen hair would have been shed in time anyway.

This slight increase in shedding is only temporary and should not be cause for alarm. During this time it is essential to continue the HairMax treatment and with time you should start to see visual results.

The FAQS are from HairMax's website

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

• 2 weeks later...

First off. You got ripped off. Laser Combs don't have enough diodes and aren't nearly strong enough to fight hair loss. Its basically just a over priced piece of plastic.

With that being said lasers do work for hair. They have even been FDA approved for women...But it will work for men as well. If you have the money its good piece of equipment in fighting and growing back hair.

The best way to go is to make your own helmet as instructed in the link..Or have the guy make one for you.

Laser Messiah > Construction Helmet

hi all, im new to this site and feel that the laser comb that i got- in the uk called hairmax laser comb-blue colour has within 1 year made my hair follical thin and my hair loss worse by thining it drastically.

ive gone to a HT/ grafting surgeon in Thailand and he says that it wont ork for me. i note that some of you are using pills which have been advised 'NOT FOR WOMEN' im so distraught and need advise on if there are any pills to use along with the regine/ rogaine for women- im only 29 and look like im still 18 lol

HeavensCatTwentyFour,

Welcome to our popular discussion forum and thanks for joining in :-).

For starters, I recommend starting your own topic instead of piggy backing on someone else's to maximize the number of responses to your questions.

Unfortunately, there is no "Propecia" like pill for women at this time. Rogaine (minoxidil) is probably the most effective non-surgical treatment available for women. But feel free to take a look at other treatments that may also provide you with some benefit by visiting our highly discounted online hair loss treatment shop.

That said, if you haven't already, I strongly recommend consulting a dermatologist or a trichologist to have your hair loss condition diagnosed. There are a number of potential causes of female hair loss and treatment will vary depending on the reason. Sometimes, treating whatever condition is causing thinning hair will reverse the hair loss process.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Dr. Feller proved that the laser comb isn't strong enough to do anything. Even if LLLT did work, they don't use strong enough lasers to be effective.

Dr. Rassman put a top of the line professional laser chair in his office for his patients to use for free. He did not see the first patient receive benefits.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 2 weeks later...