Ziering Medical uk vs Dr.Feriduni?

Well, after reading, looking and taking the advice of you all, I finally contacteds Dr.Feriduni's surgery and posted some pics for him to have a look at.

I still have my assessment appointment in Glasgow for Ziering Medical (but I can't find any info other than the publicity pictures etc actually on Zierings page about its own doctors) but i feel I'll cancel this as the amount ofpublicity to reasure future patients that Ziering's put into its own doctors is ZERO, and the advice and research on Dr/Furiduni was pleasing and inspired confidence in the man. Then he has a few videos on youube etc. He feels like the "Stan Lee" of the HT world.

So, Belgium it is....price dependant. I dont take any medication or propecia. My hairs always been kinda far back anyway, but I want the temple area filled etc. I cant afford the ?50 per month on this Propecia thing but i have saved for the Hair Surgery. I have allergies to lots of medication as well. I know I'll get the advice that theres no point in getting HT if the rest of the hair's gonna go, but what are my options here honestly. There's no magica green tea, or even the possability of a 20% off coupon from Dr.Feriduni for when I have to go back to thicken up or replace the hairs that Propecia would have "maybe" saved?

Thanks again for the advice guys and girls. Its amazing the feeling of calm hat replaces constant anxiety when you finally decide to do something positive about losing hair....and also if you've saved a few thousand pounds too...dammit!llol

Feriduni is a good call imo. Good luck!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Bud

i would still go to the zeiring consultation , but only for reaserch , don't sign anything , but enter the office with your eyes wide open , it will give you more of a grounded base and more HT knowledge .

Go look at UKfinasteride , you can get finasteride on there for 34p per day , if you buy 5mgs finasteride tables , cut into 6th and take 0.8mgs daily , it works out 10.40 pounds per month .

Good luck with Dr Feriduni and come back and report your findings .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hi and thanks for the tablet and appointment advice. The trouble with me seeing various professionals is that their advice usually conflicts which in turn, for me anyway, makes me nervous. I'm hedging my beta on Dr.'s knowledge because too many opinions on a topic I'm novice about could put me off even although knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss:)

As for the tablets, I found 5mg Fin for ?0.08! Why doesn't everyone just buy those instead of the super expensive 1mg? Is it too good to be true?

Thanks again guys

You're referring to proscar or a generic version of it of some sort if it's 5mg for that cheap, be careful what you buy as it could be fake. The 1mg tablet is the brand propecia made by Merck. That's why it's more expensive. I buy it from boots & it's not 50 GBP a month. It's 90 GBP for 3 months & no need for prescription as they provide that.

If you're worried about side effects or allergies at least try a tiny bit of the medicine whether you buy proscar or propecia, and cut it up.

Use mino foam, you must try to save some hair, we're all trying to do the same.

Do go to that clinic but I agree DON'T sign anything & then head to Dr. Feriduni, from research he seems to be excellent.

It's actually 5mg Finasteride tablets from most chemists. It's ?0.08 per tablet divided by 5 or 6 = 50 pence per mOnth? I'll try it and see what happens but I'm checking with my doctor first to be sure and the asking the chemist because they know more about pills than the doctors. I like my sex. Don't EVER want to reduce that! Fingers crossed :)

Edited by littlemink

Oh forgot to say, that I read a few places that several reports indicate that you only have to take between 0.2-1mg twice per week because "they say" it's just as effecting with reduced side effects as taking 1mg every day. Since I'm new to this whole thing it's as reasonable as people who say take it each day do I'll look into that more too

Feriduni is excellent. Ziering is just another big chain looking for your money.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Feriduni is excellent. Ziering is just another big chain looking for your money.

Agree with this statement...however, Ziering has shown some good results BUT I would not waste my money!!!!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Hahahahahaha

No bud , you misunderstand .................... I cut 5mg finasteride tablets into 6 parts and take 0.8mgs of the tablet daily .

I worked out by doing this it would cost 34 PENCE UK sterling per day , this adds up to , approximatly 10.40 UK POUNDS sterling per month .

Dutch has a very valid point , and care should always be taken , sadly if it sounds to good to be true it often is .

I buy mine from a very large and very reputable online company in the UK , for propecia , merck and generic , proscar and also finasteride it has a subsidury company online called UKfinasteride , it's not fake or dodgy , and I've used the same stuff for years from different sources without my hair falling out .

By being astute you can save money , even over high street chemists .

I hope that clears up the misunderstanding .

richie

Edited by richie48

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Thanks for that. I read about people cutting up 5mg into 5 or 6 parts before but the claims that your body only needs around 0.2-0.8 twice a week would lengthen that to around ?5 per month-ish if it's true.

Taking ANY pills to alter body chemistry is against everything I stand for. I barely take paracetamol for headache but would taking the Finasteride be the only drug I'd realistically have to take after my HT?

Fingers crossed they email me back soon. I want full growth of my hair for my 40th next May!

I was also wondering, does EVErYONE have these sexual side effects or is only like 1% of the people? If u read paracetamol side effects etc that's almost as scary so just looking gauge probable things to look for. Anything over 5% of people with any of these issues with 0.8 - 1mg (although I think the side effects relate to 5mg daily?) and I think I'll take my chances with HT and wait...:then another...more costly in the end but I finally get a full head of hair should it ever all fall out and the added bonus of having the ladies enjoy me without (I hate saying it) gubbed erections...:)

Dr. Craig Ziering is a former buddy of Dr. Matt Leavitt from the infamous Medical Hair Restoration.:eek:

MHR was acquired by Bosley several years ago. These two very large chains were former competitiors with Bosley still doing their "infomercials" at the present time.:rolleyes:

Dr. Ziering worked at the Manhattan office for MHR for many years. He also worked in their founding Chicago office. He later moved to California when he left MHR back in 2003 or so.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Craig's not on the list of UK surgeons but from what I hear, Dr.furiduni is a lot better and skilled than any of the Uk clinics and if he isnt, the UK really needs to put some money into marketing for its surgeons because due to lack of positive info, I'm choosing to go to Belgium.

Littlemink

I posted both these posts on another thread but , i feel there are apropriate here also

Take it or don't it's up to you at the end of the day , , if you get sides then stop talking it and shave your head , oh and stop reading everything on the bloody internet , you'll seriously start to IMAGINE THE SIDES THEN SUFFER ONE FLOP ON THROUGH YOUR OWN ANXIETY AND BLAME THE MEDS !

I have taken finasteride since 2006 , firstly 1.25mgs daily , then 1mg daily , now 0.8 mgs daily , without anymore hairloss .

I have suffered no sexual sides , no loss of libido and no loss of erections , I wank everyday , I have a hot girl , I have sex a couple of times a week .

Due to wanting a family , I have recently had my sperm , testosterone and thyriod checked , all where above average , sperm count 140 million , between 20-200 million is normal , my thyriod is normal , my testosterone was well within the perameters of normal .

My sperm got more watery when I started finasteride , my girl said it DID taste different , and it's more runny , so what ?

I also lost some trouble some thick dark hairs that had started growing on my back , arms and hands around the same time I started to notice my hair on my head falling out , but really who the fuck wants a hairy back and a bald head ?

I have also had my prostate glad checked , it is fine , as it should be at my age .

Finasteride is also used for reducing enlarged prostrates , to stop them cracking which can lead to cancer , a side effect of this , is reduced DHT and regrowth of hair in balding men .

Spanker (Replied on the other thread )( snigger at the appropriate online name hahaha ) is absolutly right , you are making this into far more of a big deal than it has to be , take or don't take it , your choice , your hair .

Just make sure if you have any sides that they are NOT from your over active mind !

Be really really honest with yourself and decide whether any sides are physical or mental , but you'll be fine , watery sperm and alot more hair , easy .

Pm me if you want my number and I'll talk to you over the phone bud , but calm down , freaking out won't help anybody !

And another thread which I feel is relivent also ..........

It was me who adviced that 5mg finasteride tablets can be cut into six pieces and used as 0.8mgs daily .

Below have provided photographic evidence to back up my claims .

This is my kit , nothing out of the ordinary , standard pill cutter , standard daily pill box , 5mg finsateride , and cut neatly into 6 pieces , easy , without fuss and far from just dust left .

DSC04010.jpg

This is a standard , bladed pill cutter which can be purchased from any high street chemist for 2.99 UK pounds .

DSC04012.jpg

This is a scaled close up of my 5mg finasteride tablets cut in 6 pieces .

DSC04011.jpg

I buy my finasteride from a very respectable online source , spex also uses the same place as do many other finasteride users , they sell propecia , proscar and finasteride , so there is a wide range of hairloss medication to chose from , and to suit all pockets .

UKfinsateride.info

I hope this healps clear up any confusion and going to belgium is a good idea .

richie

Edited by richie48

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Thanks bud. My bodys a temple 'n all that but I still have a thick head of hair and sex is my favourite thing next to kite surfing and Battlestar Galactica re-runs. Panic, of course I did but I've settled into the "go for it" mentality. I'm looking at Fernasteride as temporary because I feel in the next few years theres gonna be some cell activation drug out there so I'm writing and believing my own press right now:) hehe

Top man , but seriously starbuck and a young face from the A-team or the new version ? hahahaaha

I think we all start with finasteride and hope that the cell research will find the holy grail of a cure .

And remember it's called finasteride not fernasteride , thats a totally different drug used for curing genital warts ! hahahahaha

Seriously I'm joking about the warts !

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

WOW, that has to be some of the most "neatly cut" proscar that I have ever seen done. That will save lots of money!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY