Newhairplease is now done!!! Heres my write up!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I'm glad Dr Rahal took the big plugs out. He said he took about 30 out. The rest I'm sure didn't look too bad. I'm stoked about the 4800 grafts. Dr Rahal was as pumped as I was!!! Maybe not, but he was excited for me!!! I will post my pictures sometime after I get home as they are taking pics on a daily basis and are gonna email me later. I should be home around Thursday. I'll probably make my wife vacation in Ottawa for at least a week next year for a year follow up and pictures!! Lol

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Sugarhighs..I looked, I guess someone else must have got to it...

Also to everyone waiting on pictures, I too am waiting on them...I talked to Mike( who is a great guy there at Dr Rahals) he is going to email me all of my pictures when I leave...so I will have pre op pictures through day 4 or 5 anyway...Im planning on leaving here Monday, but if I don't feel like it I will wait till Tuesday...had a pretty rough night last night, but thats to be expected...this sleeping at a 45 degree angle really bites!!!

In the cupboard above the microwave, behind the boxes of powdered soups. Alllllllllll the way in the back behind the last box.

In the cupboard above the microwave, behind the boxes of powdered soups. Alllllllllll the way in the back behind the last box.

Are you sure they were supposed to be found? Someone tucked those chocolates away really well. Powdered soup? Sounds yummy ;).

NHP, that's a huge session for a repair case. Looking forward like everyone else on following your progress. Heal and grow well.

4800 will certainly change your "look" . In addtion, your unit breakdown lends itself to "a lot of hair"

Good luck!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Congrats Newhairplease! sounds like it went great, really pleased for you. I have a month left till the day and the pictures you uploaded of Foxbar looks a tad cold! us Europeans aren't used to such weather but Canada is a lovely place i hear.

us Europeans aren't used to such weather but Canada is a lovely place i hear.

I'm sure there are a few Swedes and Norwegians around who would beg to differ. :D It does look like a proper winter, though. Brrr.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

NHP! You didn't tell me they got 4800+ grafts! That is awesome. We are so excited to meet you today to remove those sutures- and see the result in person of course!!!!! :)

Thanks to Dr Arocha for taking the time to remove NHP's sutures. A nice gesture.

• 3 months later...

Looking great!!! I just saw you pictures from May 13. You must be getting excited and its only going to get better!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Youngandnaive; Kira respresents Dr. Arocha in Houston Texas. You should sent MattJ who respresents Dr. Rahal in Ottawa a private message.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Kira, what are the chances i could get my sutures removed by the clinic? currently up here in ottawa for a couple more days =)

If you're still in Ottawa at the time when they need removing, you could get them done at the clinic.