Dr. A. Tsilosani - 3500 grafts - strip

Patient, Male, Russia, 4th grade by Norwood, 30 years. 3500 grafts were transplanted using strip method in one session at Talizi clinic.

Before:

before_1.jpg

before_2.jpg

After:

after_1.jpg

after_2.jpg

2 weeks:

2week_1.jpg

2week_2.jpg

2week_3.jpg

4 months:

4month_1.jpg

4month_2.jpg

4month_3.jpg

6 months:

6month_1.jpg

6month_2.jpg

6month_3.jpg

6month_4.jpg

6month_5.jpg

1 year after operation:

year_1.jpg

year_2.jpg

year_3.jpg

year_4.jpg

year_5.jpg

I represent Talizi Clinic

• 2 weeks later...

It could just be me, but I personally think there are some density issues? Any information concerning what this patient was looking for? Coverage > density??

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Definate density issues on this one. Also, I agree with concerns regarding scar. It cannot be seen in the final 1 year image when the hair is grown out somewhat but looks rather large in earlier pics. My main concern however is down to the initial planning, which I feel creates those negatives. The patient looks further progressed than a NW4 to me. Which should be a motivation to concentrate any current grafts into the hairline and frontal third initially. If slightly less grafts were taken, and planted all in the frontal third, would this possibly answer both density and scar issues? Perhaps. A second op would then be necessary but considering density issues, I also believe this to be the case now.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 months later...

Scar gets almost invisible in some time (year or so) see pictures above.

There was only 3500 grafts transplanted so density is normal, and pay attention to patients hair structure - he has low density hair on all of his head. And the patients hair color and structure are not best for hair transplant, but after 2nd transplant of 3000 grafts it will be ideal hair transplantation result.

As soon as the patient will come to Talizi for 2nd surgery I'll post photos here.

I represent Talizi Clinic

It's just really difficult to appreciate a difference when the patient is shaved down slick bald in his pre-op pics. It's impossible to know what the patient had to begin with.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Originally posted by aaron1234:

It's just really difficult to appreciate a difference when the patient is shaved down slick bald in his pre-op pics. It's impossible to know what the patient had to begin with.

I think that happens far to often in pre op pics, lets see what the patients have before shaving down for surgery, that way we can see how good the overall outcome was