My pre op and post op pics with Dr.Rahal

Bowser1982

Here are the pics you requested. You really can't see the recession in the pre op photos because my hair was so long. I included a photo of when my hair was shorter, you can see the areas of recession better. Here is the graft Breakdown.

1s : 414

2s : 874

3s : 327

4s : 11

Total Grafts: 1626

Total Hairs: 3187

The hairs have been shedding since day 11, which I have read is normal. I am on day 20 now, I still have a hairline but its getting really thin again :(. Now its the waiting game, going to try to keep my mind off my hair by keeping busy. I was looking in the mirror every 10 mins the first week , LOL. I have calmed down a lot since then.

I'll take some new photos in a couple weeks and keep this thread updated. Sorry I Didn't do this faster Lucky, I have just been really busy.

5b32d0b95764f_kennypreop.jpg.d2144dad77d39855582625e2a10ef705.jpg

5b32d0b96dbe2_kennypreop2.jpg.8ff18ff22b094c6454e0702af66d895d.jpg

5b32d0b984b5b_kennypreop3.jpg.f530e2e0d6455d7e4e24cb4fccd4a958.jpg

kenny4.jpg.e5240b003f51e902de6f11043449cbe2.jpg

5b32d0b9b7743_Kennypostop1.jpg.0317bd128ce6608e10197b25b0a8fe19.jpg

5b32d0b9ccb25_Kennypostop2.jpg.b611098d169a48524acf61ae0bbb5055.jpg

5b32d0b9ddae4_Kennypostop3.jpg.14e4748f528d73609a6a6b6a6fc9178c.jpg

5b32d0ba045b9_Kennypostop4.jpg.20d2cf655ea81523e0399b396fb64cfd.jpg

lol, no lucky those are day 1 post op pictures taken at the doctors office. Not red and tender at all anymore, these pictures were only taken 5 days post op and you can see the redness is already fading.

Edited by Bowser1982

Bowser, looks clean. Don't worry about the shed. It's a waiting game now and you'll see some good stuff soon. I had to stop lookin at the mirror as I was getting carried away. It makes you think too much during the waiting process. Can't wait to see the next update though. Your hairline looks GREAT. Happy Growin.

Bowser,

Congrats! What more can I add that hasn't already been said? The work looks clean and refined and I'm sure you'll be thrilled in short order. Keep us posted.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, I have been keeping myself really busy trying not to think about the hair so much. Been trying to stay away from the forums as much as possible because when i come on here all i do is think about my hair, lol. Gonna hit the 1 month in 3 days will post some new pics then. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a happy new years :) . Cheers!!!

• 5 months later...

Great result for 6 months. You also have awesome hair characteristics which won't hurt your result.

I agree that you should go do it if your hair loss bothers you. I have not hit the hermit stage, but I don't feel as good about myself, and today's technology will allow me to improve my situation. I will be seeing Dr. Konior in late July.

Congrats on your new hair!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks Spanker!! I have read and have been told by Dr Rahal that my hair characteristics would result in an excellent HT, knock on wood. So will see in 6 more months :) ....By the way, good luck Dr. Konior. I have never heard of him, is he any good?????Are you considering FUE or FUT???

Thanks Spanker!! I have read and have been told by Dr Rahal that my hair characteristics would result in an excellent HT, knock on wood. So will see in 6 more months :) ....By the way, good luck Dr. Konior. I have never heard of him, is he any good?????Are you considering FUE or FUT???

I will be doing FUT.

Dr. Konior is top notch. He is one of the few docs that I feel are in the same class as Dr. Rahal.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I am probably a nw2.

You can search the word "spanker" in the thread title and my pics will come up. The doctor said 1200. I fear that may be a little low, but we will see what happens.

View Spanker's Website