Rockstar hair for a rockstar by Dr. Arocha

Rock musician with diffuse thinning in the hairline and frontal area came to Arocha Hair Restoration one year after a hair transplant with another high end surgeon, wanting enhancement of his hairline and increased density of his frontal area. He wanted an artistic, enhanced hairline with a widow's peak. Approximately 1500 grafts were placed in the hairline, and approximately 1500 grafts were placed in the frontal to mid-scalp area for a total of 3093 FUT's. The after photos are taken 13 months after the procedure.

Here is the graft breakdown:

H1: 495

H2: 1670

H3: 928

View the complete album of his results here.

1Before.jpg.f9d01826b83fc1c9145318befa927d62.jpg

2After.jpg.b71afad9d21575e226a1e8d3fda341c1.jpg

6Before.jpg.e4e406dd13808cc2a119809e3317f578.jpg

7After.jpg.8817abdd3579f25df0aa2b251e7a7361.jpg

14Before.jpg.06b2b1d14892c11ff6130c678883a178.jpg

15After.jpg.d420cf4ae3161a8489bbf0d9a1045065.jpg

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thank you for viewing and taking the time to comment. He is 39 years. Well, Newhairplease, it is only hair so no one really needs it. However, isn't it nice that there are options for even patients with diffuse thinning. This requires very careful, patient, and precise surgical technique as the native hair can be damaged in the process.

-K

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Yeah I don't see diffuse thinning at all and he certainly had a lot of hair already and didn't need additional work done as his hair looked great already. The additional 3k did create a nice widows peak and filled in his hairline even more.

Looks good, but i am not sure this is going to make a lot of difference to this gentleman.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I agree with the others in that I don't think that he needed the grafts. Having said that the work looks nice.

Looks more like a recession thing than opposed to diffuse thinning. But again his hairline previous to the transplant looked typical for a man of that age.

I don't understand is the high graft number. Seems almost double what one would normally expect for a hairline being lowered ever so slightly. Is it because 1500 were placed in the mid-scalp?...this kind of thinning doesn't show in the pre-op pics though.

Edited by AnthonySC

Hi all,

Thank you for taking the time to look and comment on this patient. I have provided some additional higher resolution photos, which will enable you to better see the thinning that was occurring.

AnthonySC,

In answer to your question, 1500 grafts were placed in his hairline and 1500 grafts were used in the frontal to mid-scalp region.

3Before.jpg

11Before.jpg

12Before.jpg

13Before.jpg

16After.jpg

9After.jpg

2After.jpg

Edited by Kira
Posted additional photos

No signs of hairline being transplanted, very impressive result. I am sure he is very happy.

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice

Kira,

Excellent result! If I saw this gentleman on the street, I'd never assume he even suffered from any type of hair loss. I especially like the frontal/temporal closures.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.