Dr Feller 18 months update + 2nd surgery....

Ukresponder

How time flies?

First of update now just shy of 18 months which is considered the final result one can expect from growth etc.

reminder : 2250 strip back in August 2010 here are the before pics and im post op

So here is the final result at 18 months:

I am totally pleased with the result it really has matured from say 10/11 months right through to know, some areas actually grew more, but the thickness and weight of the hair is now pretty much all there. We are all different but in my experience for the first HT I had quick growth through from 4-6 months and then a final kick in from 12-18 subtle but to the individial big as you will only know your self.

So Im off to see Dr Feller in Dec for HT #2 I have to say I can live with what Dr Feller did here, his placement of the grafts from the first HT was spot on, it just made wearing my hair style easy and it made me look great. However I would love to make it even better and have zero thoughts of my hair going through my head, a windy day still makes the barnet a little uneasy!

However we are only young once, call it hair greed or what ever all I know is how successfull we are is directly related to how good we feel about ourselves, The better you feel the more risks you take and the more opportunity comes your way, wheather that means having the confience to stand in from of 100o people giving a keynote lecture or asking out foxy lady across the bar the effect is the same, so if tweaking your hailine and adding some more depth to your shed does that for you then why not?

Hence Im off to See Dr Feller for a 2nd HT, this time I would like to fill in the temples and create a strong hairline at the front. I have actually thickended up the crown since starting on finpecia - Ideally like to address there as well if we can.

I have no hesitation on seeing Dr Feller for the 2nd HT, I made the decision after the great result I had first time round He's just a great surgeon knows exactly what to do with the grafts to give you the best result.

Watch this space I'll keep you posted on how the 2nd HT pans out 2nd HT coming 19th Dec

UK R

preop_aug-2010.png.3bb322a7b3ae50e9621858f0083e8985.png

shaved-preop-aug-2010.png.6b1fb6ce50a4cb0d23e7df8c3fdd8bfe.png

post-op-2250strip.png.01b4e7a3eced23ca94862e421ff37497.png

before-after18month.jpg.6bdcc31f781c747897eb0eb09091bca6.jpg

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

Tremendous result !!!

Honestly I cannot see from these pics why you need a 2nd HT. You have not posted any side, back or crown pics though so I cannot say for sure

Awesome results - a substantial improvement in density. The pic is dark so it will be harder for us forum members to see why you need another procedure.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Cheers everyone,

I could do with the temples and the front of the hairline being thickened up lowered a little to do this, You'll see when I get the pre-op pics done, but I m sure if we nail that 2nd procedure it will be put to rest. The crown is a funny one when the has is a bit messy etc and long it looks great but there is a need for it to be thickened up.

keep you guys posted

UK R

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

2 Great HT's & Experiences