FUT vs FUE small amount

I agree with Radius, Dr. Feriduni is a very caring doc and treat the scalp of a patient as his own. Remind me alot of Dr. Rahal. He has been practicing FUE since 2004. SPEX, beautiful results, actually Im planning this summer to FUE out some grafts under my new repaired hairline. Glad to see no FUE marks. @JhonPaul, everything has benefits. Its true that FUT have better yield, however FUE leaves no marks so if one day you couldnt cope with your excessive loss, you could just quit the game and shave your head aleast you would have a hairline to frame your face. The market is all about FUE now, FUT is old school. Soon these top notch strip clinics like H&W etc. will all go FUE to cope on with the latest hype.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Mars

I disagree that my opinions are worthless because I'm a Dr Feller patient , before I was a patient I came to the same conclusion through research and self education , and that was Dr Feller is one of the worlds best at both FUE and FUT .

I could argue that your opinions are worthless due to not even being a Dr Bisanga patient , you see what I did there , I just threw mud straight back at you , and for what , it got us both and this poster nowhere .

Mars you opinions count , as do mine , this is a open forum after all , maybe you are digruntled after a consultation with Dr Feller like spex said , I don't know , but if you are , then surely in the best interest of transparency , honesty and disclosure you should just come out and say .

I think you maybe from the states and that is why you may not have gone to Dr Bisanga yourself , again I don't know .

I've been and had a look at the other forums you suggested and seen more examples of Dr Bisanga's work , great stuff and cheaper .

However there is no denying that Dr Feller is one of the worlds best at both FUE and FUT , he consistanly adapts to his patients situations ,he has trained other docs at FUE , patented FUE tools , defends himself and his work in a public areana , and we can agree , not many clinic do that , he does larger FUE sessions , small FUE sessions , 4000+ strip sessions , removes old plugs and does repairs from other doctors .

Spex supplies many photos and evidence , has helped hundreds of guys all around the world , I have helped many in the UK by showing my results , meeting and online great photos .

Anyway I think my opinions are worth something , oh and I speak form direct experience with Dr Feller , not just follow online of hype .

Good discussion this

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Spex i appreciate you being civil too,you are right i do hold a bit anger towards the industry i see alot of stuff going on i dont like such as lies,cheer leading,too many biased opinions etc,it annoys me sometimes.

i do not have anything against dr feller one bit,since you checked my previous posts you will have seen that,if i like his results i will say so,only the other day i said you had one of the best hts i have ever seen so i have no hidden agenda i just want to say what i believe to be the truth and how this started was richie a happy dr feller patient who had strip claiming dr feller was number one for fue which is debateable imo as my previous posts stated.

If i had to pick any doc in belgium for strip or dr feller it would be feller all day long again just my opinion.

thanks for those results some of which i have never seen but as you know i was refferring to large scale fue in general,sorry if i caused offence this goes to you too richie.

Edited by mars

Spex wrote - "Dr Feller has dedicated years ( 8+) to FUE and patented tools which other household name Docs use. He has countless results online to show his dedication to FUE so your comments are somewhat invalid. You can post what you like but the facts are the facts."

Out of curiosity, aside from the power drill, did he patent any other instruments for FUE? And, can you be more specific as to which household name Docs you're referring to that are using Dr. Feller's drill or patented FUE tools?

was considering SMG but they pretty much said it would be a poor result if i went with them!

No, this is not what I said. Here is an excerpt from my email to bomberman:

When I mentioned that there are risks to surgery, I wanted you to go into it with your eyes wide open and know what can happen. I’m talking about surgery in general not just with SMG.

I am not saying you would end up with a poor result if you have surgery with us…in fact, I feel we have the best chance of not producing a poor result but it can happen due to your physiology or poor handling of grafts in the wrong hands.

Even in the best of hands the fragile grafts can be mishandled. My point was not taken in the correct context.

We are constantly trying to evolve and improve our Strip and FUT techniques. For FUE, we use Dr. Harris's motorized drill with blunt punch, which we see healthier follicles than when a manual punch was used. We tried several other tools for a short time but feel most comfortable with Dr. Harris's punches. We use Hypotheromosol holding solution and the grafts are planted almost immediately after they are taken out and sorted. We commissioned new very fine planting forceps that are superb for grafts that do not have much tissue on them. We offer ACell fine particles that is well received by those who request it.

Anyway, hope this clears up any misunderstandings.

Edited by Janna

Janna, I believe Dr. Feller's manual FUE punch tool is patented. Doctors that I recall having learned from Dr. Feller and using his tools are Alexander, Lindsey, Rahal, and Gabel.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Considering Dr Feller has been providing FUE for a considerable amount of time I would say the ratio of patient grown out results to time elapsed is very low. Other doctors have way more results posted online, its easy to believe the hype and follow the crowd but from my research another famous Dr springs to mind as one of the founder pioneers in FUE.

My question:-

How long did Dr Rahal actually train with Feller as I looked it up on here, it would appear he went there for several days, hardly a training session as it takes several months of intense training to perfect.

From what i have seen through my own research it appears all the top FUE doctors have invented their own powered tools as well.

These tools can easily be found on the various hair loss forums and on YouTube as well as hundreds of grown out patient results, you can also Google other doctors names to view results on several other forums.

Googling will provide you with more insight, remember research thoroughly

"Googling will provide you with more insight, remember research thoroughly"

nipukman, Viewing results on a forum and googling information is fine. I would say actually having consultations with potential doctors and seeing results in person is really the way to go. That would qualify as researching thoroughly, imo. Relying on research strictly via the Internet prior to booking a procedure, strip or fue, is a mistake.

Whether or not Dr. Feller has enough results online per years practicing seems somewhat irrelevant if he is showing hundreds of consistent, quality results already, don't you think?

Regarding your "question"-- I would say if someone doesn't know a technique or have the tools, and another person shows them their technique and tools, that qualifies as having taught them the method. Then it's up to the student to perfect that method, which does take a long time in the case of FUE, and is why you will see so many doctors performing it either free or at reduced rates when they first begin to offer it.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

"Googling will provide you with more insight, remember research thoroughly"

nipukman, Viewing results on a forum and googling information is fine. I would say actually having consultations with potential doctors and seeing results in person is really the way to go.

I agree wholeheartedly if the actual patients you are viewing are genuine patients.

In my opinion its unfair to just visit a certain clinic showcase who has made a good income from his own results. Results i might add that were obtained from Bosley and Jones and then passed off as results from another clinic.

Come on who you trying to kid, advertising yourself as a showcase when the majority of the grafts on your head (3400 fu's) were from two other clinics.

Is it any wonder your hair looks dense with that amount of grafts up front. Yeah you got a tweak from your Dr to refine things, but he did NOT perform the majority of the surgeries on you, and you looked fine before, so why and how can you be a showcase for a clinic who did hardly any work on your head.

What gets me is why hasn't anyone asked you this before. You come on here daily slating the UK to get work for your clinic and all the time your clinic did hardly any work on you, you my friend are a hypocrite!!!

nipukman, You clearly have me confused with someone else (Spex it seems). I never went to Bosley or Jones. The majority of the grafts on my head are indeed from Dr. Feller (over 5k both strip and fue). Get your facts straight and know who you are addressing before you make accusations.

Edited by hairthere

Excuse me Hairthere, I was not referring to you. Although it’s hard to tell who is posting among Hairthere, richie48 and Spex. You all sound the same. I’m referring to Spex the showcase for Feller patients in the UK.

As we are on the subject of FUE, Spex do you have any donor pictures from your 900 FUE with Dr Feller so we can see your 4 Bosley scars?

Nipukman, seriously, what's your purpose here? Judging from your six posts so far it's to make unfounded claims and accusations. Perhaps the reason Richie, spex and I sound alike is we all have stellar results from the same doctor.

Edited by hairthere

Nipukman, seriously, what's your purpose here? .

The Truth! I have no agenda. I just want answers as Spex is a showcase with very few post op/ pre op pictures from his early surgeries thats all.

Spex do you have any pictures showing your 900 FUE extractions?

Do you have any post op or pre op pictures, or any surgery data at all from any of your other surgeries other than Dr Fellers.

Why not get them of Dr Jones and post them as i would love to see them.

NIP

Nipukman

How have you not seen Spex pics? I don't get that...they are not that hard to find! Oh, maybe its because you came on here and started making accusations and its obvious you don't have a clue what you are talking about!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Mars, I'd like to see you dedicate as much time and effort helping people on this forum (regardless of what doctor they are considering or have gone to) as myself and Spex and the other so called "cheerleaders."

nipukman, Spex owes you nothing. If you want to see his pics go visit his web site. The guy works tirelessly to help people out, and although he gets paid by Dr. Feller I know for a fact he doesn't do it for the money as he is quite well off from another unrelated field. Frankly, I see nothing genuine about you or your posts.

Sadly, and predictably, this topic has gone way of course. I apologize to Bomberman.

Edited by hairthere

NHP, Re read my post, it states there are no pictures of his donor area showing the 900 FUE extractions or the Bosley scars.

I have looked everywhere and see no pictures anywhere of his Bosley or Jones surgeries.

Hairthere, you are obviously a bodyguard and as you requested i have visited his website to look for pictures but to no avail.

His OLDER surgeries are a mystery. I smell a rat!!

Come on wake up and smell the coffee, he is selling DVD'S with information you can get for free on the forums for god sake.

NIP

This is my last post on the subject because it is not fair to bomberman. No doubt this will be seen as an attack by all his fans, but i am stating FACTS! and i know this because we have met.

Nip, so you want to use analogies? Ok, if I'm a "bodyguard" that makes you a drive-by shooter. That's someone who pops up anonymously out of nowhere and cowardly takes shots. You claim to have no agenda and that you seek the truth. The truth about what? What nefarious plan do you think Spex has? The guy has a proven track record of helping people out regardless of their doctor and regardless if he gets paid to do it or not. (Most people on this forum who know him or have been here awhile will back that up.) He has spoken about and details his entire HT history on his web site. And guess what? He may not even have pictures taken from his old surgeries. I sure don't. I wasn't savvy or experienced enough at the time to document with pictures. I had no idea that what I was having done would need to be documented. I learned and the experience taught me otherwise. Does that really make him or myself devious about our current work?

He does show pictures of what he was pre-surgery with Dr. Feller, and immediate post Dr. Feller. Why exactly is it so important to see intra-op and scars of his prior surgeries? What are you looking to prove exactly?

If people like you and Mars want to label happy Ht patients as "cheerleaders" or "fans" then so be it. Because guess what? I sure do have something to cheer about. I luckily found a doctor who could fix me up and have my hair looking better than ever. And I am a fan of anyone that selflessly takes time to pass on their knowledge and educate about HTs, especially when there really are so many people in this industry that are looking to take advantage of hapless customers.

Now please, let's let this thread either die or get back on track. If you have further issues with me or Spex or Dr. Feller, or whoever, start your own thread about it or contact us via PM....

Edited by hairthere

Nip.....Spex is not a showcase imo as you put it he's a patient just like the rest of us forum users he was helping people with hairloss and talking on line many years before he became a consultant for Feller, it's common knowledge amongst anyone who is interested in hair transplantation that he has had countless operations mainly being of poor standard before he found Feller and was repaired.

You sound like someone who is on a mission against a valuable veteran member of this community and that is pathetic!! Also your small amount of posts all seem negative so give your head a shake and worry about sorting your own situation out rather than worrying about others that have been and seen more than you ever will do.

Also if you weren't reffering to hairthere why did you put hairthere's quote at the top and then start talking about spex??? Clearly you wanted to attack Feller through his consultant but you thought it was hairthere then tried to deny it ha ha ha not too bright are you son.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I choose to trust Spex because of his being mentioned in the Guardian, Daily Mail, BBC Radio 5, and various other places

I appreciate everyone's input but because of the minimal work i want doing (600 grafts FUE) I've decided to go with Dr Lindsey on Spex's recommendation, although I still need to raise the money so might have to wait a while but I'll see what happens

Thanks again

bomberman, I'm glad the distractions didn't scare you away and again I apologize if I had a hand in pulling your thread off the tracks. Dr. Lindsey does very nice fue work and I'm sure he will be able to deliver for you. Keep us updated.