6 month update - 1548 grafts w/ Dr. Diep

Thanks Coach.

I'm sorry to hear that you have yet to have any noticeable growth, I'm sure it will be coming soon - everyone's growth rate varies. I've looked through your posts and I've noticed that you haven't posted any pictures nor started a blog (or I may have missed them). I would encourage you to share pics your results so the community so patients with similar cases can chime in.

Not bad at all for just 1500 grafts and at only six months.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Thanks for the compliments guys. I originally picked the image for my avatar as a joke, but when I take my pictures for my posts/updates, I can't help but think to myself ch-ch-ch-chia! Absolutely thrilled with my results so far.

@hair1978 - Yup, it was an FUE procedure, 8+ hours. Dr. Diep and his staff were awesome, my experience was quite enjoyable...weird, I know.

There are 3 videos of me on youtube:

1. the morning of / plan of attack

2. the extraction of the first couple of grafts

3. 7 day post - healing of donor area

There's a consent form you can sign the day of surgery as to if/how your procedure is documented.