Dr feller is proposing to sue me for my comments on the htn: My response.

jessie1

So Dr. Feller has documentation which proves Jessie knowingly posted false information about his experience on this forum. The doctor has a record of, despite being a pioneer in fue, still pushing for strip surgery as the procedure with superior yield. I know for a fact he gives a thorough consultation and can say aside from the documentation he very likely warned Jessie in person of his best options. Whatever his motives, it is pretty clear that Jessie lied.

Yet for some reason many of you still continue a witch hunt and question Dr. Feller's character. Is it every day we see Dr. Feller react the way he did to this patient? Does he just come on this forum willy nilly and go off on people? I don't think so. My suggestion if you seem to care so much is to go have an in-person consult with Dr. Feller. I have found him to be nothing but a "gentleman and a scholar" and a surgeon who truly does care about his patients. Believe me, I wouldn't spend time posting on this thread if I thought otherwise.

Just to make my position clear, I think Dr. Feller is right in this situation and I think he is an outstanding surgeon. I just think it would serve him well to change his writing style, not the substance but the approach, when he finds himself in the unfortunate situation of needing to respond to something like this.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

orlhair, Normally I agree with the adage you catch more bees with honey. But I'm not sure how you deal with someone nicely when they are falsifying information that could be potentially harmful to your livelihood. (For the record, Dr. Feller never wrote a word on this thread).

I see that you joined this forum recently, so you might not realize that Dr. Feller was once a very active member here who contributed almost daily. In fact, he contributed more here than any other doctor and was not just soliciting business by showing results. He really did care to help people out and forum members were very thankful to have him around. No one had an issue with his online tact.

By the way, where is the public outrage that a forum member lied and allegedly tried to extort money/free services? I guess when you sugar coat your writing and play the babe-in-the-woods routine up it's easy to get sympathy. It also seems easy to believe an unknown, anonymous poster over a respected HT surgeon who has contributed a lot to the forum over the years.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I wanted to keep this discussion topic open for awhile in order to allow the members of this community to provide their input. However, our discussion forum is not a venue to discuss all the details of legal matters related to a potential lawsuit. Rather, our community is a place to research today’s hair loss treatments and share legitimate experiences and opinions on hair loss related topics.

At this point, I feel it's best for Jessie and Dr. Feller to work to resolve any remaining concerns offline, hopefully without lawyers.

Let's move on now and provide our input to other hair loss sufferers in need of support and considering their options.

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill