Second FUE Procedure with Dr. Rahal - 1600 grafts

hadenuf

Hey Everyone!

I just updated my blog. It's been 5 months since I had about 2100 FUE grafts placed into my crown. On October 24, I had an additional 1600 FUE grafts, this time mostly into the hairline with about 150 or so into the crown.

Hair Restoration Site for hadenuf

I hope this all works out. Very excited at the prospect of the hairline Dr. Rahal has created for me. Wish me luck!!

This time Dr. Rahal took 1614 grafts - 525 singles, 893 doubles, 190 triples, and 6 quads

Edited by hadenuf
More Details

Thanks, orlhair1!! I wish I could fast forward a few months!

At least you have the dark months ahead. Think forward to how you'll look by next summer. Crown and hairline looking great!

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

You can't beat Rahal for hairlines. You had your surgery just in time for Winter, so you have an excuse to cover it up for the next few months. ;) Around Summer next year those 3700 grafts will be growing strong.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Hadenuf,

Thank you for sharing your results with the community and congratulations on the procedure. Dr. Rahal's follicular unit extraction work is excellent, and I'm eager to watch your results mature and progress. Keep us updated!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 7 months later...

Holy smokes, You look great, I just saw your updates. Congrats! Very happy to hear your donor area is still flawless after 3,757 grafts via FUE :) . You still got plenty of time left for growth/maturing/etc since you are just 7 months out after your second procedure. Can't wait to see your next update.