2500 grafts with dr rahal

sirius67

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for men only , 5%

Hey Sirius,

It's too early to comment on the effectiveness, but how do you find the application and result of applying the Lipogaine to be? Better or worse than generic minoxidil?

I am trying to get away from Kirkland 5% a bit because it really makes my hair look dry and brittle, and it makes gray hairs look even grayer. :I

Also am curious if the azealic acid actually makes any real difference in terms of DHT blocking, or if it's just a psychological thing.

Thanks,

Sugar

Did the hair loss derail your movie career?

26 years any man alive his hair is going to look worse. Unless his name is Brad Pitt or Sean Hannity.

Even Mitt Romney, who has never smoked, had a drink, or probably did an unhealthy thing in his life; his hair looked significantly better in his 30s than now.

Hey Sirius,

It's too early to comment on the effectiveness, but how do you find the application and result of applying the Lipogaine to be? Better or worse than generic minoxidil?

I am trying to get away from Kirkland 5% a bit because it really makes my hair look dry and brittle, and it makes gray hairs look even grayer. :I

Also am curious if the azealic acid actually makes any real difference in terms of DHT blocking, or if it's just a psychological thing.

Thanks,

Sugar

i didn't notice a big difference yet, but is too early to take a decision .

I see less shedding when i shower but not sure if is logaine or just a psychological thing.

i used only 1/3 of the bottle

Today is the third day when i see only 4-5 hairs in the shower, comparable with 20-30 few weeks ago. I hope logaine does a good job .

I asked my doctor for proscar prescription , i was very surprised when he said ok no problem . for 30 pills i payed only 7 $ co-pay. I cut the pills in 4 and i have enough for 240 days, eod.

im not sure if next time my insurance will still cover , and i have no idea how much the real price is .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sirius, it's just phenomenal what Dr. Rahal did for you, trully phenomenal. I'm now so excited for my procedure with him in a few months...can't wait and hope my results are like yours. Congrats you look great.

Sirius, it's just phenomenal what Dr. Rahal did for you, trully phenomenal. I'm now so excited for my procedure with him in a few months...can't wait and hope my results are like yours. Congrats you look great.

Thank you , and don't worry you are in good hands.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Unbelievable, just keeps getting better. Those grafts have undoubtedly take 15-20 yrs off you man. Congratulations!!!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Crazy good result and yes, it took 15-20 years off.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thank you guys , for your appreciations !!!

Im still on finasteride 1.25mg eod and Lipogaine once a day .The shedding is finally under control , no more than 2-3 hairs when i take a shower , it seams that lipogaine was a good choice .

Worth every penny!

What's that Lipogaine thing? Some new drug? Where do I buy that in Canada?

Lipogaine for Men: Minoxidil Enhanced with Azelaic Acid DHT Blocker, Biotin, Vitamin, Intensive Treatment & Complete Solution for Hair Loss / Thinning (For Men Only Formula)

Amazon price: 24.95 $

• 1 month later...