2500 grafts with dr rahal

sirius67

Thank you guys !!

More pics

first one in shower with shampoon , second one ,dry hair with no any products

Friggen amazing. WOW....even when wet the area looks dense! Looks great!

You can't tell a thing. It looks awesome.

This is a homerun. :)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, what camera model is that? I want to get a dslr to take better photos. I heard Nikon is very good vs Canon. From the pictures you have taken, the results seem really professional.

Wow, Wow, Wow! Incredible!

I love these results and your hairline is absolutely perfect and incredibly natural. Even with unlimited grafts, I would still say that this is the perfect hairline for you. The transformation is amazing! You look like a different man!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

BTW, what camera model is that? I want to get a dslr to take better photos. I heard Nikon is very good vs Canon. From the pictures you have taken, the results seem really professional.

Hey Sean, i use a Nikon D5000, a very good camera ,very easy to handle . I also have a canon eos ( my daughter cam) and next time ill use this one for comparation.

Thank you for appreciation , i can't wait to see your 6 months result :)

Edited by sirius67

Ok now... quit showing off!! LOL just kidding- keep the pics coming, truly shows what can be done!!

I did promise to the doctor that i will post my result on this forum and i want to keep my word , and i remember how desperate i was to see more and more pictures with patients results .I only want to be helpful

;)

Edited by sirius67

Again, the results look great. Now, this is a tough call for me, Nikon or Canon. You got me confused sirius, I can't make a decision now lol. All I know I need a decent DSLR. I just don't want to pay a lot if both have similar features. Just want an easy point and shoot type dslr. I am going to check out the Nikon D5000 in stores and the Canon EOS. Thanks for taking your time to take a picture with the other camera.

Dude, you look like a million bucks. The results are really really looking good on you. I am still amazed at how early in the game you got a pretty amazing set of hair. You still have another 6 months.

Well if this is what happened to you in 6 months, then my guess is that I think in the next 6 months we can expect to see this occur :) :

wolverine_narrowweb__300x455,0.jpg

wolverine-topper.jpg

It's a helluva result.

Again, the results look great. Now, this is a tough call for me, Nikon or Canon. You got me confused sirius, I can't make a decision now lol. All I know I need a decent DSLR. I just don't want to pay a lot if both have similar features. Just want an easy point and shoot type dslr. I am going to check out the Nikon D5000 in stores and the Canon EOS. Thanks for taking your time to take a picture with the other camera.

Dude, you look like a million bucks. The results are really really looking good on you. I am still amazed at how early in the game you got a pretty amazing set of hair. You still have another 6 months.

Well if this is what happened to you in 6 months, then my guess is that I think in the next 6 months we can expect to see this occur :) :

wolverine_narrowweb__300x455,0.jpg

wolverine-topper.jpg

It's a helluva result.

Hm , he need some workout to look like me :D

just kidding of course

5b32d1cb3ff3e_cancunpics.jpg.ed66b3ec7682235d0ef9fbd1d0ac5a72.jpg

Edited by sirius67

Sirius

You look small in that picture! Why haven't you been working out since your hair transplant? lol

Of course i did , i couldn't stay away from gym, but please don't say anything to the doc :D

;) Just kidding man

Three weeks after my HT i start to play tennis and 2 months later i start working out , but very light . Im not big anyway :)

Sirius, your huge. I think you'll kick wolverines ass. I m trying to get back on a workout routine to bulk up muscle mass. I think what you have done is ideal.

Do you have your own specific workout plan or you just do a little bit of everything at the gym?

Happy growin.

Sirius, your huge. I think you'll kick wolverines ass. I m trying to get back on a workout routine to bulk up muscle mass. I think what you have done is ideal.

Do you have your own specific workout plan or you just do a little bit of everything at the gym?

Happy growin.

Hey Sean , my workout routine is very simple , 4-5 days a week, two muscle groups per day. I train my legs every 5 days and i take supplements ,like protein shake, minerals and multivitamin before and after workout . You need to sleep at least 7 hours per night, that's all :)

Happy growing to you too !!! :)

Hi Sirius,

Do you take any minoxidil? I notice that you don't have any puffiness at all in your face, and I am wondering if it's just me.

Thanks,

Sugar

I stop using minoxidil two times per day cuz my upper eyelids got swollen . I use only at night and i feel much better now