Dr. Dorin (True & Dorin) - 1256 Hairline FUT

Happy new year hair enthusiasts!

Dr. Dorin initially saw this patient 3 years ago. At that time, just under 20 yrs. old, Propecia was recommended as an initial step. 14 months later, after seeing the patient's success and committment to medical therapy, Dr. Dorin felt comfortable moving forward with a frontal session of 1256 follicular units. A total of 2,120 hairs makeup this hairline restoration - 461 singles, 723 doubles, and 69 threes.

Donor strip: 16 x 1.2

Donor density: @ 66 fu/cm2

Medium/coarse texture

Average elasticity

bm111.jpg

bm1.jpg

bm11.jpg

bm12.jpg

bm13.jpg

bm14.jpg

bm15.jpg

bm16.jpg

bm17.jpg

bm18.jpg

bm19.jpg

bm110.jpg

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

I cant praise this transformation enough. Hugely impressed. Modest graft count which is an obvious huge positive. Leaving so many grafts in reserve. The length that the hair is seems to assist also, and it looks as though the latter part of his mid scalp has also thickened up. Maybe this is due to the length or further improvement due to Finasteride. Great hairline, nothing too low. Again, kudos. Love this result!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Micro, raph, hmo, mick.....all welcomed comments, thank you....this patient definitely on the younger side that we would treat but fortunately he is doing well with Propecia and yes raph i would say the propecia is having affect on the middle region, i suspect if the forelock thins more, it may call for a second session, things are pretty stable at the moment

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin