DR Saifi Wroclaw in Poland

Buzz2

Hi guys, I have been researching surgeons for about a year now and although many people on these forums say cost should not be an issue when considering a hair transplant, unfortunately not all people are in the position to not consider cost so for me I narrowed it down to three, Dr Madhu in India, Dr Pong in Thailand and Dr Saifi in Poland.

The logistics in going to India and thisland put me off, I want to go and be back quickly and not have to apply for visas and get injections Ect.

Thanks for your wishes the portchester pirate, I will pass on your message lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I totally understand where you are coming from , but I was getting to the point where I was prepared to get myself in serious debt to get the procedure done.(I think some companies play on that) Then i stumbled across Dr Saifi. Its good to hear that there has been no negatives comments about him at all. It may be because hes not well heard of . The only feedback ive had really has either been good or just be careful because of the unknown.

If he was really that bad im sure it would spread like wild fire.

If i go for the 2000 grafts he has recommended , it will be 3.6K chepaer than I have been quoted elsewhere. Providing the relsults are good ,which im sure they will be , that is a massive saving.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Well I have arrived at wraclaw in Poland to have my surgery with Dr Saifi tomorrow morning, I was picked up at the airport by Chris, Dr Saifi's taxi driver and driven into the heart of this beautiful city where the doctor put me up in the art hotel which is very nice in a fantastic location.

I will be picked up at the hotel after breakfast and driven to the clinic at half nine, I will keep you posted

Best of luck , hope everything goes well . Looking forward to the pics !!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi guys, thanks for you wishes, I am back home now, healing and I am very happy with Dr Saifi's work, his artistry and his dedication to help people.

The city of Wroclaw is a must to visit, it's buildings, history, restaurants and bars, not to mention the market square are all world class and it's a credit to have such a great place to look around whilst having hair surgery.

The doctors surgery is pristine and modern, I was very impressed with the consultation as I felt both me and Dr. Saifi had the same ideas as to the best course of action.

I had previous hair transplant repair work that needed addressing and Dr Saifi fixed this within the set fee, so I was very happy.

I had around 2000 grafts and the repair work carried out in around 8 hours, the doctor is very hands on, doing all the work himself, and planting all the grafts whilst being assisted with his very capable assistants.

Dr. Saifi explained what he was doing throughout the proceedure which put me at ease.

From start to finish I felt absolutely no pain, the doctor takes his time injecting the anesthetic giving each small area time to numb before moving along to inject the next area, thus making sure you will not feel a thing. After the operation is finished you will leave with all the medication and painkillers you need with a written instruction leaflet.

I will post updated pictures in the next few days so that you can see the refinity of the graft placement yourselves.

Dr Saifi for me proves that hair transplantation is affordable to the masses and the standard of the work, the clinic and the city is up there with the best.

I now have to play the long waiting game but I am convinced I am going to be thrilled with my new lease of life.

hello mate glad to hear the trip went along very well, reading your post reminds me of my trip because mine went exactly as you have described yours. Yep the waiting game now 8/10 weeks the hairs will fall out and then the new hairs will start coming through. Just got to be patient they will come through believe me. its been 6 months today since my ht with Dr Saifi i will take some pictures today and email them to Dr Saifi's site where you can see them best wishes Tony.

Thanks for your updates hairtohelp2 , from what you say it all sounds professional and the prices seem v affordable . My circumstances are I'd like a bit of work done as I've got the widow's peak thing going on - with a pretty high hair line to begin with.

Hope everything works out for you btw, good luck!

Hi Ya

Sound as though everything went according to plan. The pics look good at this early stage. Im sure you will be pleased with the results. Good on ya.

Ill be check your updated pics as Im due to have mine on the 1st March.

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi buzz, thanks, all went well, I will update whenever there's anything to report. By march when you go, I should look like jedward haha, good luck

Hi i am glad you were happy with everything. My friend and I were in on the 12th and 13th and we are so far very happy. I share your feeling regarding Wraclow.

Would you post something in this thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/159958-dr-marwan-saifi-wroclaw-poland-3.html#post2280184 as myself and Pirate have been made out to be 'plants' by Dr marwan. When you see HT from ?2160 in Poland i bet we all had the same reaction at first, well if the HT turns out to be quality work which i believe its going to be then i would hope other sufferers who thought they would never be able to afford a HT will consider it. Plus if i get good service i like to tell everyone, people only ever seem to report the negatives these days.

There will always be knockers and doom and gloom merchants, but all the people who have been to this surgeon have been perfectly happy with everything, I have posted the doctors own pictures from my procedure so I welcome all comments as to what they think of the standard set by Dr Saifi, even though he is not a paying supporter of the site.

It just goes to prove that there are very good surgeons who are not paying supporters of this forum and probably some not so good who do pay. You just have to do a lot of research, but it's good to have an affordable, quality surgeon in Europe.

• 4 months later...

i am now 5 months post op, and i must say its the best thing i have ever done.

The results are amazing and the Dr even took time out to email me a happy Christmas. From the first email through to the aftercare and now with the results i am delighted. I have recommended the Dr to my hair saloon and said if anyone is concerned about there hair loss regardless of budget they should contact Dr saifi.

Hi Mark11

Many thanks for the private message and im glad you are happy with everything. Yeah, it would be good to see the pics as there is not many pictures of Dr Saifis work. What I have seen has been good.

It would be great for the other regular members to see some of his work so they can offer their comments.

I know for some people, once they have a decent result they tend not to use the forum. Personally if Im lucky to have the same, Im not sure what i'll do. It would be nice not to spend every single day of my life worrying about my hair but also it would be good to be able to help others.

So hats of to all of you that still come on here all the time, when they are satisfied with their results as it because of you that others gain knowledge on the subject.

Total 5134 grafts.

Snowman

Sorry , but this doesnt appear to show anything on Dr Saifi, unless I am missing something ?

Total 5134 grafts.

Dingdong

Keep us posted with your progress, Ill update you on mine in a few weeks time.

Cheers

Gary

Total 5134 grafts.

i had my surgery with dr saifi 12 days ago , please check out my photos in my pictures section as promised.

i was very impressed with how everything went ,lets hope the results match my expectations.

i had 1500 grafts fut

What was the charge for 1500 dingdong? Hope you get good results

• 1 year later...

Hi

His charges are based on the circumstances of the patient. He takes a lot of things into consideration, but it will be cheaper than most doc that perform fue. As a standard patient I

would expect to pay about 3.50 gbp per graft

Total 5134 grafts.

Ill send you a pm as I don't think I can advertise his email address

Total 5134 grafts.