DR Saifi Wroclaw in Poland

Buzz2

Hi

Does anyone have experience with Dr Saifi in Poland ?? Ive only seen a few reviews and they all seem to be good. I would be grateful to know if anyone has had a hair transplant with them and are able to show some results.

Thanks

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having one with him on the 15th September, I will give a full review with detailed accounts and pictures to help people with the decision process.

So far I've had a phone chat with him and he seems very patient and mild mannered and really takes his time to explain and answer your questions, I like him as a person which is a good start, you don't want an impatient doctor lose on your scald but in addition to his mild manner he has some very nice high definition pictures on his website which to me seem better that some coalition members pictures on this site, maybe he should be recommended on this site

Hi

Yes, that would be great if you could. I reguarly go to Poland and could incorporate this on a visit. With the prices he has quoted i could get this done a lot sooner than I thought and by FUE !!

I notice that he has recently been awareded a Diploma by the ABHRS .

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi,

As part of your research you really need to have a look at patients who have 12 month results. Whilst it is great to read about patients who have had good experiences during the surgery and post op it counts for nothing if your hair doesn't grow.

Where are you located in the world? Lots of good doctors with results that have proven outcomes.

Regards

Rod

Hi

I have done a lot of research but was just interested in DR Saifi as the pics and reports I have seen are good. Also there are videos on You Tube which I have seen , als with Dr Saifi in action.

The Prices are also very good due to the cost of living etc in Poland

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi,

The only research that I've done on this particular doctor is on this site and there really isn't much to go on to be honest. Remember that if you 'can't touch it, see it or feel it reading or seeing videos doesn't mean much imo.

You need to understand that most doctors who advertise on the internet only present their best results. Have you had an opportunity to discuss or see results from patients in person? This would help you os much in deciding to have your HT with this doctor.

Good luck though...

Regards

Rod

hello there sorry i didn't get back to you earlier just got back from holiday yesterday you can see pictures of my ht with dr saifi on my profile here (theportchesterpirate) or on his website i am Antony M on his site. The pics are at four months and there is much growth in the ht area i will post some more in 3 weeks that will be at 6 months. All i can say is don't be put off by certain Boo boys on this site i wasn't and i'm bloody glad i didn't listen to them. msg jonnyboy74 his ht's were done by dr saifi and his life has changed for the better because of it. I am going back early next year for work on my crown area (can't bloody wait) all i can say is go for it mate you won't be disappointed. Keep in touch mate.

I am having one with him on the 15th September, I will give a full review with detailed accounts and pictures to help people with the decision process.

So far I've had a phone chat with him and he seems very patient and mild mannered and really takes his time to explain and answer your questions, I like him as a person which is a good start, you don't want an impatient doctor lose on your scald but in addition to his mild manner he has some very nice high definition pictures on his website which to me seem better that some coalition members pictures on this site, maybe he should be recommended on this site

good to hear your going for Dr Saifi mate you will not be disappointed best wishes Tony.

Hi

Thanks for your comments , much appreciated. At this stage i have only had email communication with him , but I can confirm he has been the most helpful by quite some distance. Ive have battered him with question after question and he has answered every single one in a nice manner .

Also , he is insisting on doing less than I actually want , so I know hes not a money grabber.

I know I can only judge on the final result , but everything so far has been top notch.

I have provisonally booked with him for February. So ill be checking other peoples results with him before committing.

Total 5134 grafts.

Thanks for your wishes, it's less than 2 weeks now till I go under Dr. Saifi's knife, I an a little anxious, mainly because I so badly want to be able to burn the hairpiece I've been forced to live under for so many years, I want to live a normal life with hair,

Secondly because of the hatchet men who went to work on my head last time and took all my money, I just don't want to be in this position again.

I will post full and detailed reports of my trip for anyone considering Dr saifi,

Many thanks

Portchester Pirate

I would be interested to know how you scar is looking ?? As ideally I would like to have my hair a bit shorter than yours. Thanks

Total 5134 grafts.

Many thanks but I think my mind is finally made up. I will be going to Dr Saifi . My only concern is it all seems to good to be true !! But I trust the judgement of Porchester Pirate and will be anxiously waiting for updates from hairtohelp2

I only have a couple of thin patches anyway. Dr Saifi reckons that 2000 will give me a complete full head of hair again. Obviously I am aware of future loss , but Im more worried about now ! Propecia should keep all that I do have.

Total 5134 grafts.

Incase you think im going mad , I relied to a post which now appears to be deleted !!!

Total 5134 grafts.

Many thanks but I think my mind is finally made up. I will be going to Dr Saifi . My only concern is it all seems to good to be true !! But I trust the judgement of Porchester Pirate and will be anxiously waiting for updates from hairtohelp2

I only have a couple of thin patches anyway. Dr Saifi reckons that 2000 will give me a complete full head of hair again. Obviously I am aware of future loss , but Im more worried about now ! Propecia should keep all that I do have.

hello buzz 2 believe me you won't be disappointed any concerns or questions you can give me a ring (01329230911) regards Tony.

Hi buzz, I fly out next week, I will give you a full report and I will post pictures when I get back to the hotel, not to long to wait now, but I feel I have made a good choice with Dr Saifi, I'm quite suprised about the silence of any critics, normally they jump all over you if you consider a surgeon not recommended on this site, is he about to be considered for recommendation??

Best regards

Thanks for the offer Tony, I may do at some point. I almost want to bring the date foward a bit. But need to save.

Good Luck for next week hairtohelp2 . I'll look forward to the pics.

I said to myself that I would only go for a Top surgeon who has a lot of good feedback on here , but for some reason im drawn to Dr Saifi and its not just the price.

Cheers

Total 5134 grafts.

I hope you all have done your homework. Good luck!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Are you saying that because you know something or just a note to be careful ??

Thanks

Total 5134 grafts.

Are you saying that because you know something or just a note to be careful ??

The latter. I know nothing of the doc. But one thing I will tell you is that a nice, conversant doc is not necessarily a skilled surgeon. Be careful! Like spex says, there are only a select few clinics in the world he would trust his head to right now. I would agree with that 100%.

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

I'm quite suprised about the silence of any critics, normally they jump all over you if you consider a surgeon not recommended on this site, is he about to be considered for recommendation??

Even with some docs recommended on this site I would be careful with. There are some not recommended that do amazing work. Just be careful and do your homework.

Interesting thread, I look forward to checking out all your results! I've noticed it mentioned a number of time that Dr Saifi is considered cheaper than most, anyone have any idea on the price difference between him and recommended (by this site) hair restoration physician across Europe. I've checked out their websites but struggle to find a price guide?

Interesting thread, I look forward to checking out all your results! I've noticed it mentioned a number of time that Dr Saifi is considered cheaper than most, anyone have any idea on the price difference between him and recommended (by this site) hair restoration physician across Europe. I've checked out their websites but struggle to find a price guide?

Hi, Dr.Saifi charges ?2950 for 2000 grafts so he is considerably cheaper than some of the quotes I received in the U.K. If you go to a recommended surgeon in the UK, of which I think there is only one, you would pat around ?6-8 k for the treatment which begs another question, why is this surgery so expensive, some surgeons are bleeding desperate people of there money, I'm not saying it should be done at the surgeons expense and I understand that they are mostly talented at what they do but some surgeons are charging obscene amounts for a simple procedure and I don't just mean hair restoration but Most "plastic" procedures.

Dr Saifi's pricing scale seems fair and proportionate and thanks to him it is a procedure I can consider, I could not consider it if I had to pay UK prices so the greed of some surgeons has priced them out of a huge market of people who would otherwise present a constant stream of people coming through there doors.

Hi Hairtohelp2, I noticed his prices on the website, very competitive. Like you say compared to the UK it’s crazy how much cheaper he is. I look forward to seeing how you get on. Out of interest how long have you been researching different Surgeons?? I myself have just started researching possible Surgeons, it’s bloody hard work ha ha Also what made you choose Dr Saifi, just the price or anything else?

Hi, Dr.Saifi charges ?2950 for 2000 grafts so he is considerably cheaper than some of the quotes I received in the U.K. If you go to a recommended surgeon in the UK, of which I think there is only one, you would pat around ?6-8 k for the treatment which begs another question, why is this surgery so expensive, some surgeons are bleeding desperate people of there money, I'm not saying it should be done at the surgeons expense and I understand that they are mostly talented at what they do but some surgeons are charging obscene amounts for a simple procedure and I don't just mean hair restoration but Most "plastic" procedures.

Dr Saifi's pricing scale seems fair and proportionate and thanks to him it is a procedure I can consider, I could not consider it if I had to pay UK prices so the greed of some surgeons has priced them out of a huge market of people who would otherwise present a constant stream of people coming through there doors.

Your absolutely right mate and thats the only reason i could afford my HT'S because of his price structuring. I know the cost of living in Poland is cheaper but is it really a third of the cost of living in the uk don't think so. I was in a clinic in february in London and they wanted ?600 for a years supply of propecia yet i can get them from quality rx for ?150 for a years supply. Anyway your off next week i hear, good man say hi to Dr saifi from me regard Tony.

Edited by theportchesterpirate